Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Go on job interview for 10 years before finally getting a job. Chad gets it on the spot.

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Lol this redditor took 10 years to find employment (that wasn't tip-based lol.)

Notice he says he's been working in the industry for 10 years. Presumably this is not his first job interview in those 10 years, but damn, it's just a painful reminded that unemployment can last that long.

I've seen Stacies and Chads get hired in corporate environments with no more than a high school diploma and 0 work experience because of how sociable and attractive they were. In other words, even if they did not have the work experience, they would quickly gain it because everyone gravitates towards them and wants to work with them.

why the fuck does this guy get so many upvotes for accomplishing nothing

being unemployed is a terrible feeling for young men. The longer time you spend unemployed is the longer time you have to to work before you can retire

I've seen Stacies and Chads get hired in corporate environments with no more than a high school diploma and 0 work experience because of how sociable and attractive they were. In other words, even if they did not have the work experience, they would quickly gain it because everyone gravitates towards them and wants to work with them.

This is the heart of the blackpill, it's not only relationships.

btw just have eyebrows

It's because of his monolid tbh.

being unemployed is a terrible feeling for young men. The longer time you spend unemployed is the longer time you have to to work before you can retire
Between taxes and high cost of living, many will never retire.

Between taxes and high cost of living, many will never retire.
a lot of people I know don't know how to budget. They can't cook, eat out everyday for at least 2 meals, buy dumbshit like clothes from forever 21 every weekend, and have vices like partying every weekend where they drop 20 bucks on getting drunk.

If I had a job that payed 30k, I would be happy.

a lot of people I know don't know how to budget. They can't cook, eat out everyday for at least 2 meals, buy dumbshit like clothes from forever 21 every weekend, and have vices like partying every weekend where they drop 20 bucks on getting drunk.

L O W I Q people.

You, my friend, on the other hand, are high IQ.

L O W I Q people.

You, my friend, on the other hand, are high IQ.
Chad can be as hedonistic as he wants because he will get a raise every 6 months

30k is more like 20k after state/income/sales taxes. Probably less. True, people waste their money on dumb shit, but still.

I wish I could NEETmax. Oh boy wage cuck life, I wanna rope so bad :(

I treat periods of NEEThood like an early retirement since I'm not counting on ever having a proper retirement later in life (or being healthy enough to enjoy retirement at that age).

Chad gets that internship. chad always has connections. chad always gets a second chance.

c h a d n e v e r l o s e s