Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR God cursed me

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★
I can't draw, I can't talk to people, and i'm short and ugly as shit. Truly hilarious how I turned out. I wouldn't care if I was actually able to draw but i'm not able to.
Illustration33 2
Illustration31

mogs me at drawing tbh

I think you got the proportions pretty good. Are you new to tablet drawing? Do you draw with real pencils too?
Don't connect your artistic skill with your genetics, thats bullshit and you know it.

I draw myself and the worst feeling ever is fucking up something you put passion into.

I think you got the proportions pretty good. Are you new to tablet drawing? Do you draw with real pencils too?
Don't connect your artistic skill with your genetics, thats bullshit and you know it.

I draw myself and the worst feeling ever is fucking up something you put passion into.
Nah bro I gotta connect my skill with my genetics since full rice artists are just so damn good, and i'm only half rice

Nah bro I gotta connect my skill with my genetics since full rice artists are just so damn good, and i'm only half rice
Do you know how much effort rice put into that? They draw for hours upon hours, even after comming home from work.
Also its retarded to compare yourself to japs or chinese in any kind of skill. They are the fucking end boss when it comes to that.
Keep going with what you do.

Moggs me at being able to draw something that looks even remotely like a human.

Brutal, I’m half rice too.

Diathorn draws irl lolis btw you guys should use his drawings as profile pics ngl.

Sorry to hear that

Also no one on IT can draw past a 5th grade level.