Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL God damn, only 3 more kills for a tactical nuke

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★

22 deaths that will be offset by 100 births fucking clown world

I hope he targeted whores and tall faggots otherwise he's the most useless mass shooter ever

While I went er on cucktears

also jfl this is a case where it's an old man getting erectile dysfunction => can't cum => frustration into madness so he buys gun and kills

On nigger ops 2 it costs 30 and you don't even get to call out shit :cryfeels: also anybody that prefers ac130 over chopper gunner is a certified faggot

He has the UAV Jammer perk

personally ran UAV, predator missile and ac130

On nigger ops 2 it costs 30 and you don't even get to call out shit :cryfeels: also anybody that prefers ac130 over chopper gunner is a certified faggot
AC130 better, let that sink in.

Tactical nuke achieved

I've shot down so many chopper gunners

Apparently he's a Banderafag lmao

He looks curry

I hope he gets that tactical nuke

I 100% agree, chopper gunner mogs
I think I got the AC130 around 20 times in my MW2 career. Got the nuke once. AC130 is fucking insane and has tons of utility. Nuke is just a game ender - no fun at all, but it locks in the win.

He didn't get that tactical nuke :(