Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL God himself is disgusted by females according to the bible

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
"Son of man, when the people of Israel were living in their own land, they defiled it by their conduct and their actions. Their conduct was like a woman’s monthly uncleanness in my sight. " - Ezekiel 36:17

In this chapter god is angry and the Hebrews for worshiping idols, he compares their behavior to a "woman's monthly uncleanness". God roasts females so hard in this chapter, he considers them to be impure and unclean. Over for roast beefs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There is clearly a reason why God made man stronger, if we were created by a concious higher power than it was his plan to make us stronger to enforce natural patriarchy. Same thing if we evolved. In every possible situation women are just whores to nature.

In this chapter god is angry and the Hebrews for worshiping idols, he compares their behavior to a "woman's monthly uncleanness". God roasts females so hard in this chapter, he considers them to be impure and unclean. Over for roast beefs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
females bleed to the devil for sacrifice

>gives women periods only to proceed to roast them about it

Maybe that nigga was one of us all along :smonk:

He's roasting the menstrual cycle, not women in general. My own feces is disgusting, but my bodily filth doesn't speak for me as a person.

God is fesikhpilled

>gives women periods only to proceed to roast them about it

Maybe that nigga was one of us all along :smonk:
He has a sense of humor :feelskek:

based and Blackpilled.

There is clearly a reason why God made man stronger, if we were created by a concious higher power than it was his plan to make us stronger to enforce natural patriarchy. Same thing if we evolved. In every possible situation women are just whores to nature.
Social structure are not made by the physically strong but by who has better social skills . remember this.
I think we are going back to matriarchy, if ever existed

Social structure are not made by the physically strong but by who has better social skills . remember this.
I think we are going back to matriarchy, if ever existed
Yes they are that's why most societys throughout human history were designed to be patriarchal, it was men in power who put woman as equals/above us for the specific purpose of destroying society because they hate God and know women are whores. Those men in power were put there by strength. Woman don't truly hold any power, they are useful leeches.

What does the bible say about incels?

The Bible has plenty based statement on women

"A man’s wickedness is better than a woman who does good and a disgraced woman who brings shame." Sirach 42:14

I genuinely believe that God knows how disgusting foid nature truly is.

w0men were made for man, God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

If only adam didn't sin with Eve, god would have made a better, loyal, w0men for him. That will care more about just mans look, or how he speaks.

over for godcels but also began, alpha and omega

Women are literally demonic creatures working for Satan. They are a failed creation of God.

just dishing out facts here bro not arguing
God was white that's why he made all niggers retarded and asians ugly. Jews are white too so we are the chosen people with them.

"Son of man, when the people of Israel were living in their own land, they defiled it by their conduct and their actions. Their conduct was like a woman’s monthly uncleanness in my sight. " - Ezekiel 36:17

Never heard of this before thanks brocel i always thought god favors women