Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goddamn i need more legos

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
Ba9637e2840dd1302705803b22fdff80

Fake. Lego doesn't do military sets.

Fake. Lego doesn't do military sets.
No but custom people make custom lego sets, Brickarms, Brickmania, Temu, Aliexpress, Almost identical i couldnt even tell if its real lego or not and its 100% fully usable with REAL lego and cheaper.

I built lego Hamas and IDF fighting, I built a swat car, Ive built swat with gasmask, US army gasmask, Russian soldiers and i can also buy 24 lego nazis for 10 dollar if id like and start a lego war, Well i would need some houses tho which is around 80 dollar bc its 3000 pcs understandable.

Gonna order this too for my russian invasion of lego new york city set

MW3 mission black tuesday

I built lego Hamas and IDF fighting, I built a swat car, Ive built swat with gasmask, US army gasmask, Russian soldiers and i can also buy 24 lego nazis for 10 dollar if id like and start a lego war, Well i would need some houses tho which is around 80 dollar bc its 3000 pcs understandable.

Well it looks like I know where I'll be dumping all of my holiday money.

Autism activities

The fuck you suggest me doing then? Everyone gotta cope somehow
Idk :cryfeels: sorry for attacking your cope. My sister builds Lego sets too and she's in her mid 20's. I always make fun of her saying she's autistic

Idk :cryfeels: sorry for attacking your cope. My sister builds Lego sets too and she's in her mid 20's. I always make fun of her saying she's autistic
Ok, I want no quarrel, Enjoy the lego.

I've learned not to trust off-brand chinese companies. They always miss too many pieces and the minifigure quality is dogshit. Only good chinese brand I can think of is Sembo.

I've learned not to trust off-brand chinese companies. They always miss too many pieces and the minifigure quality is dogshit. Only good chinese brand I can think of is Sembo.
Trust me i own plenty of these figures they have amazing quality!