Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Goddamn router's acting up again

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
REEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: How am I supposed to enjoy my copes if the router keeps acting up? Piece of shit ISP keeps sending us faulty hardware. The last replacement router they sent us only lasted two months. And now this new replacement router that replaced that one is already acting up again! It keeps kicking my computer from the wifi. :lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

I wonder how long until this one finally kicks the bucket? :feelsree::feelsree: Fuckin' garbage-ass shit keeps pissing me off!

brutal no reply pill.

Are you not allowed to buy a proper one yourself?

Are you not allowed to buy a proper one yourself?
I'm not sure, my ISP seems to have implied we gotta use their technology. But I never actually checked. I'm also unfamiliar with this technology, so there would be a learning curve hurdle that I didn't really want to get over until I have a place of my own.

I'm not sure, my ISP seems to have implied we gotta use their technology. But I never actually checked. I'm also unfamiliar with this technology, so there would be a learning curve hurdle that I didn't really want to get over until I have a place of my own.
Death to corporations.