Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Going insane

Lonelyvirgin

Lonelyvirgin

Recruit
★★★★
I've been isolated for too long, and I have finally noticed some changes happening...I've become extremely lazy, even simple thing like taking the trash out is hard for me and I am getting super mad over little things.. I need to somehow get all this anger inside me out but I dont know what the fuck I should do. I honestly feel like I will snap soon.

I've been isolated for too long, and I have finally noticed some changes happening...I've become extremely lazy, even simple thing like taking the trash out is hard for me and I am getting super mad over little things.. I need to somehow get all this anger inside me out but I dont know what the fuck I should do. I honestly feel like I will snap soon.

how long u been isolated?

It's hard to adjust to life after high school when you are no longer sorrounded by your peers. It's over.

I want to stay asleep until i die.

Last edited:

song will help get your anger out also

go for a walk or to the gym. exercise more too.

This gymcelling keeps me sane for the most part,

I dont know where I would be without gymcelling

its a good cope for me since i dont know how many PSL points i would jump once i slim. hope is the cope.

Been feeling the same at uni. Connecting with family makes me feel better

Been feeling the same at uni. Connecting with family makes me feel better
Family is underrated. I think I suffer more from the chilled relations I have with my family than I do from my woman problems.

Family is underrated. I think I suffer more from the chilled relations I have with my family than I do from my woman problems.
Yep if I didn't have family I would have gone insane or roped