Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Going out a date once a week is normal?!?!

Normies go out every day

噁噁噁噁噁噁噁噁噁噁噁噁噁噁噁噁噁噁噁噁

It’s about going on dates, not going out in general

That is a common misconception most people have: assuming their social circle tells everything they need to know about other people.

Her male friends go out on dates every week, so she assumes that must be the rule for most men in the country.

I had a similar experience in university. Basically, the majority of College students hang out with other College students, so they have little to no experience with uneducated people.

I brought up IQ in one of my conversations and was shocked to see how many people truly believe everyone has the capacity to learn and problem-solve. Again, that has to do with the fact that most College students never bothered to talk to anyone outside of their bubbles, so their worldview is shaped by the social circle to which they belong. It's hard to grasp how others might differ in cognitive performance when you're surrounded by educated people with above average IQs.

Holy shit this creature went on 52 dates. :dafuckfeels:

what her issue seems to be is that she hasn't had her face smashed in for quite a while now :feelzez:

she needs to get punched in the nose

I hate that foids face

No. I can barely leave my apartment.

it's normal for @Broly
he ghosted her

So many things disgusting about this whore. At least the ghosting has fucked with her ego a bit. Cunt.

I want to blow my head off my shoulders.

That "foid" looks like a tranny. :feelsjuice:

A date can just be a 5/10 being used for a free meal.

TikTok is utter suicidefuel. It's the living representation of what's wrong with this fucking clown ass species known as homo homo sapiens

I want to blow my head off my shoulders.
Ifonlyyouknew

Its insane how easy the lives of females are and how they are still able to complain so much about it

Longfaced white beckylite.

Tiktok is a bad joke just like Reddit.

I never got to the point past "do you have some time after"

Longfaced white beckylite.
Why did he GHOST me?

Maybe because you always have such a long face.

Okay, I'll try to be happier.

That's not gonna change the length of your face.

I havent been in a date ever :feelsUgh:

what a dork face

Once a week i walk upstair because my basement is literraly underground i look at the sun for 7 seconds and i go back to my misery :feelsaww:.