Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Going through teenage years with stalled stats was lethal to my mental health

C

CopingForBrutality

Captain
★★★
Nothing changed for me positively after the age of 13/14, I didn't know that it would be the case at the time, I wish I could have travelled back in time to tell myself things would have stayed the same so I could have wasted less time worrying about that stuff and focus on other things. Naturally one would have hope and I did, I thought things would eventually change because everyone else was getting massive growth spurts and other positive changes but it never did for my case. My height, frame, voice, dick-length stayed the same ever since that young age, the only factor that slightly changed was I got more facial hair, but that's not a positive, more a neutral. I noticed stalled stats being prevalent with some people on this forum, users that are shorter than their fathers, but I found it rare in real life, I went from being average height in Class 8 to shorter than 97-98% of them by graduation, so whilst I may have stalled stats wise, technically it got much worse for me because relative to my peers I fell behind.

As a famous user once said @Transcended Trucel, never have hope for the future. You might think this is as bad as it gets, but it only gets WORSE from now on, prepare to brace yourselves for what's to come, the unimaginable negatives will be thrown at you.

@UgƖy Also reminded me of that other thread of yours, along the similar lines, I can't find it at the moment though

Kindergarden has inflicted more trauma to me then a femoid being raped

Kindergarden has inflicted more trauma to me then a femoid being raped
Yep, they should shut the fuck up, rape doesn't seem that bad anyways, they should try being an ugly shitskin midget for a day

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst

Yep, they should shut the fuck up, rape doesn't seem that bad anyways, they should try being an ugly shitskin midget for a day
Bullying has been proven to be as harmful as child abuse, so you're right.

if you don't make it in highschool, its already over. you're already behind and won't ever catch up. your lack of experience will further distance you from your peers. it will only get worse over time. as everyone around you continues to move forward, you will still be struggling to even get started. even if you do manage to improve your situation, the damage is done. it won't be enough. its over.