Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Going to be officially homeless

Void

Void

LosER
★★★★
Gonna get kicked out soon cause having a mental illness is shamefu dispray. Imma try to get a job and a some assistance, hope to god that i get housing

Got a gun license still and 500 bucks, more than enough.

Pray to god that your social services work.

gun license you say! hmmm vERy interesting

Gonna get kicked out soon cause having a mental illness is shamefu dispray. Imma try to get a job and a some assistance, hope to god that i get housing

Are your parents kicking you out?

I hope it works out!

Being homeless is one of the worst things

I feel really bad for you. How old are you?

Too bad but you seem fine with it so you'll live

Do you have friends to crash with? If not just buy a gun and some ammo and go ER+sui by cop. Impossible for an ugly man with no connections to recover from homelessness.

I feel really bad for you. How old are you?

Im 21, i was in uni but my grade dropped last semester when I had a full psychosis break during midterms.

Couldnt get help cause my parents would know, should have trusted myself and dont tell them the truth
Do you have friends to crash with? If not just buy a gun and some ammo and go ER+sui by cop. Impossible for an ugly man with no connections to recover from homelessness.

0 friend, had to leave other trucels due to my situation and my best friend prob sui

Wont say what the plan is, too risky, might situation might improve and itll be the end of this

It probably won't happen. Your parents are just trying to shock you into neurotypicalness.

At least you have some protection and back up money. Cant you talk to the university, see if they can sort something out?

Might be my last post, if i get arrested then itll be better than homeless w/e.

I would like to thank @knajjd and canino for letting me chill with you guys.

To my other truecels you might know me as Reol, I wish i was at your birthday party my best friend Albert, I promise that I remember you on my last breath friendo.

The worst really happened, those on the federation should know of my plans by now, the calamity might has awoken.

Might be my last post, if i get arrested then itll be better than homeless w/e.

I would like to thank @knajjd and canino for letting me chill with you guys.

To my other truecels you might know me as Reol, I wish i was at your birthday party my best friend Albert, I promise that I remember you on my last breath friendo.

The worst really happened, those on the federation should know of my plans by now, the calamity might has awoken.
Godspeed

Aren't you on vpn?

That suck dude I ended homeless at 19 at one point after my grandma past away It was the worst time of my life and is there anyway you convince your parents ?

That suck dude I ended homeless at 19 at one point after my grandma past away It was the worst time of my life and is there anyway you convince your parents ?

Not really, this is going to be my mom 4th divorce. The reason im getting kicked out is partly due to marriage tension

There's homeless shelters that can help you if you need a place to crash, you can also live in storage units. Join the military maybe? That's the only real way out of being low class scum if you come from a fucked up background and not a femoid that sucks cock for office poisitions. Just don't waste all your money on strippers, booze, and dodge chargers and you'll have yourself a nice nest egg by the end of it, plus gi bill so you can learn a trade.

Asian family?

Not really, this is going to be my mom 4th divorce. The reason im getting kicked out is partly due to marriage tension
That horrible, man. I hope shit works out for you in the end.

Being homeless in this job market is basically a death sentence.

Got a gun license
IntEResting
ZLaZ.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back