Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Going to go on a Spending Spree to Feel Better

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I think I'm going to start spending my money on some luxrious things, it's better than drugs.

Maybe buy an expensive watch, maybe some new clothes (JFL), a nice car, etc.

Spend everyday at the steakhouse, ordering the most expensive steaks, and then another.

I just feel like I want pleasure, I want enjoyment in my life. I don't care about saving up for a house, I don't care about retirement, I don't care about the future, I feel I have nothing but now and the present.

Yes, it helps you cope sometimes, just watch out to always have some kind of self-control, not to let yourself spend too much.

jfl all that is pure consumerism set up by Jews, imagine claiming to hate society then actively contributing to it, a well prepped steak cooked at home home cost $5 at meat market and it’s likely gotten from the same processing facility and clothes are all made form the same polyester and fabric, by a bunch of Chinese kids, only difference is the brand name , slap a Gucci logo on a 3 pack of Amazon T shirts and normies will drool , unless it’s something really exotic like kashmere

don’t spend your hard earned money on a society that hates us brocel, take from it what you can instead and live life on your own accord, make your own rules

Last edited:
jfl all that is pure consumerism set up by Jews, imagine claiming to hate society then actively contributing to it, a well prepped steak cooked at home home cost $5 at meat market and it’s likely gotten from the same processing facility and clothes are all made form the same polyester and fabric, by a bunch of Chinese kids, only difference is the brand name , slap a Gucci logo on a 3 pack of Amazon T shirts and normies will drool , unless it’s something really exotic like kashmere

don’t spend your hard earned money on a society that hates us brocel, take from it what you can instead and live life on your own accord, make your own rules
true but a steak from the market is pure goyslop loaded with biotics and other unnatural bad shit meanwhile a steak from some expensive place is the opposite
id eat at a 5 star place everyday if i could and id never tip foids:feelsEhh:
sounds great

true but a steak from the market is pure goyslop loaded with biotics and other unnatural bad shit meanwhile a steak from some expensive place is the opposite
id eat at a 5 star place everyday if i could and id never tip foids:feelsEhh:
sounds great
The only time I’ve ever been to a “five star” place it was for a party for my moms boss, it was terrible experience, rude attitude from the waitresses, mid food at best, tiny portions and crazy expensive. That type of environment including the people have always seemed so fake and weird, including all the hype surrounding it

Give me a well made burrito or burger from a nice family owners Mexican restaurant or a plate of Tri Tip Steak

Last edited:
This is the same idiot who said he lives with 5 roommates, eats nothing but beans, and cant afford hot water

@DarkStarDown
@Murder Mario
@IceStorm
@Pancakecel
Salvador66

If that makes you feel less horrible, just do it. Yeah. far better than drugs. What about travelling ?

said like an asian parent.

OP just buy copes. It is foolish to save, because the entire point of saving is to provide for a FAMILY-- which you will never have

I think I'm going to start spending my money on some luxrious things, it's better than drugs.

Maybe buy an expensive watch, maybe some new clothes (JFL), a nice car, etc.

Spend everyday at the steakhouse, ordering the most expensive steaks, and then another.

I just feel like I want pleasure, I want enjoyment in my life. I don't care about saving up for a house, I don't care about retirement, I don't care about the future, I feel I have nothing but now and the present.
Money doesn't buy happiness, regardless of how much money you have. Getting pleasure from good food and expensive clothing, etc will only give you temporary happiness, you will eventually get bored of it. When you get bored of the high life, you will start to feel lonely again, but this time, good food and pricey objects like cars or watches won't make you happy. Lonliness Is unavoidable even for rich people

This is the same idiot who said he lives with 5 roommates, eats nothing but beans, and cant afford hot water

@DarkStarDown
@Murder Mario
@IceStorm
@Pancakecel
I wish he was permabanned