Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR going to the cinema alone this sunday wish me luck

hunchback

hunchback

Officer
i'm going alone because i have no one to go with. i'm going to watch avengers. Yeah I know the series gets a lot of hate. but it's fun. I don't care if other people laugh at me i'm tired of rotting in my room and don't care anymore. if someone harasses me i will share the story here

3dd971382751c4df17d90636928cbb41.png

I haven’t went to theatres since kimi no na wa, what food are you planning to buy

most theaters have a no singles policy now, i'm sorry

Don't sweat it. I prefer going alone. There are always other singles there.

3dd971382751c4df17d90636928cbb41.png

I haven’t went to theatres since kimi no na wa, what food are you planning to buy

a big bucket of popcorn. last time i went alone was when the fate stay night movie came out. everyone there was ugly as fuck I didn't feel out of place i had a good time

a big bucket of popcorn. last time i went alone was when the fate stay night movie came out. everyone there was ugly as fuck I didn't feel out of place
still haven’t watched heavens feel waiting for trilogy to come out, how did you like it

still haven’t watched heavens feel waiting for trilogy to come out, how did you like it
it was great and true to the source material. great art and sound effects. can't wait for part 2

Have a good time boyo,dont let the normies bring you down!

i do everything alone. i like it better.

I go alone all the time. No fucks given. Get to go early and get half off.

Well I go to the movies by myself been doing that since I was 15. I have no body to go out with

every movie I watch is by myself I watch 3 movies a week

Go during the middle of the day, there will probably be less people than. And Good Luck.

Good luck and hope there aren't any couples on the room. And please, please, PLEASE tell me it ain't marvel's new movie... :feelsbadman:

I suggest the very back row around the center put you jacket on the seat adjacent to you and put your popcorn bag on the adjacent seat not occupie by the jacket so as to not let anyone sit next to you . I do the same while taking the transit bus but if it's crowded I'll let my self suffer through having someone sit next to me

try to enjoy yourself bro. I thought it was the best of the 3 movies personally.

cinema popcorn is the best, havent been to the cinema since i was like 17, i remember the popcorn being nice though.

i recommend to go at a time when it will be most likely low patronage. IMo going by yourself when all the normies and their gfs are going would be pure SUIFUEL

How did it go mate, any updates?