Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Golden Rule in Understanding Foids (Masterclass)

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
Welcome my fellow trucels to my female psychology masterclass. In today's lesson, first we will learn the most important rule in interpreting female speech and then discuss its proper applications to real life scenarios. After today's lesson you will be able to better understand the female psyche and once and for all learn to decipher the string of contradictory, incoherent and nonsensical words and sentences that is produced by their faulty brain programming.

The rule is really simple: carefully listen to what foids tell you, then literally reverse it in your head.

This rather elementary technique is the absolute golden key to the mysterious black box that is the female mind.

So next time you hear them say "Looks don't matter" what they actually mean is "Looks DO matter."
[UWSL]"Size doesn't matter, it's how you use it" actually means "Size is the only thing that matters, how you use it is completely irrelevant."[/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]"I like nice guys" simply means "I hate nice guys" or rather "I hate weak [/UWSL]effeminate[UWSL] men, I want a masculine chad who will physically and emotionally use and abuse me."[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]"I don't like guys that are too tall" means "I literally want you to tower over me. I wish I could date a fucking t-rex"[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]"Too much muscle is disgusting" means "The more muscle the better"[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Now let's address more advanced applications of this rule. Examples: [/UWSL][/UWSL]
"Down with the patriarchy!" means "I actually love the patriarchy, I love men in power! I'm simply butthurt that I couldn't secure myself a rich powerful chad"
"Black lives matter! I hate white people!" means "I touch myself to the thought of a hot white guy creamping my every hole but I'm frustrated that I couldn't get one to commit to me."
[UWSL]"Raise the AoC" means "I'm in my 30s but I want a teen chad to destroy my roastbeef flaps like in the past when I was a teenage myself, but now that I'm not getting any NO ONE should!"[/UWSL]
[UWSL]"We have to stop sexual harassment" means "Someone please rape me already! I've tried so hard... Why won't you do it? Is it because I'm an obese sheboon?!"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Thank you for attending today's lesson. Come back next time when we will discuss foid's main goals and motivations in life. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Until then, ciao motherfuckers[/UWSL]

Last edited:
That's nice. Although some foids try to be more tricky. They say smth like: "Yes, tall and handsome guys are cool, but I prioritize personality over looks".

you don't listen to them, you just observe their behavior.

you don't listen to them, you just observe their behavior.
Of course that's very important. However listening to them can also be very insightful.
That's nice. Although some foids try to be more tricky. They say smth like: "Yes, tall and handsome guys are cool, but I prioritize personality over looks".
Their motives form the framework for all their behaviors, actions and speech. Knowing them can help you interpret and understand everything they say and do.
It'll easily let you understand and expose even the trickiest foids.

Last edited:
High iq and true, thanks for the lesson professor Vrthraghna.

کان رسول الله (ص) إذا أراد الحرب دعا نساءه فاستشارهن ثم خالفهن

"Whenever Prophet Mohammed intended Jihad, he would call his wives, hold consultation with them, then do the opposite."

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

We need to publish a book on blackpill.

'Personality' in this case means a rich betabuxxer not an ugly awkward shy loser with 'nice' personality.

'Personality' in this case means a rich betabuxxer not an ugly awkward shy loser with 'nice' personality.
Yeap. I mean, I know that everything a woman says is a lie. It was just an example.

So when they say 'stay away from me', what they really mean is they want me to violently rape them on the spot.

Guess I'm a volcel Chad after all then. :feelzez:

So when they say 'stay away from me', what they really mean is they want me to violently rape them on the spot.
Well you've never tried, have you? That's what I thought.