Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gonna do hard exercise

Just did 50 push ups at once

Gonna do the 100

My triceps is hurting

Been going to the gym for 3-4 months consistently and I’ve barely got bigger and only a little stronger. I was gaining weight at first but not anymore. With swim season I’ll probably be too busy to even go. I hate my life I just want to have a fit body and be normal weight. Is it too much to ask to just have a healthy bmi?

Been going to the gym for 3-4 months consistently and I’ve barely got bigger and only a little stronger. I was gaining weight at first but not anymore. With swim season I’ll probably be too busy to even go. I hate my life I just want to have a fit body and be normal weight. Is it too much to ask to just have a healthy bmi?
Then you most likely aren’t exercising properly and not eating properly.

Because nobody Workouts properly and doesen’t gain muscle and strength

Then you most likely aren’t exercising properly and not eating properly.

Because nobody Workouts properly and doesen’t gain muscle and strength
I’m benching 115 rn and I still haven’t hit 120. I’ve been stuck at 115 for a month or 2 now. I’ve recently been squatting and can squat 155. My deadlift went up last time I checked hopefully I can hit 210-220 by now. I have separated my days to arms, chest/back & legs.

You are doing something wrong, working out works for everyone, you can’t come and say you are the only one who doesen’t gain something from it

Are you overloading and how’s your form?
Form matters

You are doing something wrong, working out works for everyone, you can’t come and say you are the only one who doesen’t gain something from it
I’ve gained not enough from it that I want. I got a little bigger and a little stronger. I want to be 140-150 with a muscular build
Are you overloading and how’s your form?
Form matters
My form is good.