Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gonna kill lots of people tonight

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Yesterday I completed my replay of Hotline Miami. Lots of people to shoot, stab, murder, kill and slaughter with my guns and knives. Bashing their brains out with blunts objects and severing their limbs with my 12 gauge. Today I will continue my replay of HM2 which is a much longer game with many more people to kill and you even get to rape a bitch in this gigabased sequel. I fucking love video games. :dab:

Last edited:
(only in video games)

Playing through god of war cause I got ragnarok

I so desperately want to go on a murder spree and kill and rape foids in gta tonight

I hate the fat niggers that kill you in one punch.

(in video game)

damn i slaughtered so many and desecrated their corpses. taht hit the spot :feelsohh:
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

6TIhAsr

I had fun on an almighty killing spree in Grand Theft Auto yesterday. The highlight was blowing up a police car while four policemen pursuing my character on foot were beside it, killing them all and racking up a humongous score in the process.

I had fun on an almighty killing spree in Grand Theft Auto yesterday. The highlight was blowing up a police car while four policemen pursuing my character on foot were beside it, killing them all and racking up a humongous score in the process.
high score

Hatred is my favorite game if I wanted to kill some normies

Incel trait: you mod GTA V so every single NPC is a foid and mass murder everyone and everything on sight.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

hey IT, feature my comment

Hatred is my favorite game if I wanted to kill some normies
GTA 5 with blood mod mogs Hatred, tbhngltbhngl... even Fallout 4 with the psychopath playtrough/RPing

Based nigger.

I haven't loaded a game in a few days, coping is becoming even more difficult.

yes me too
(in video game)