Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gonna play some Fallout NV again

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
I'll be off to go get the hunting shotgun from the nuclear test site after i obtain Ratslayer from Broc Flower cave and enough explosives aftee reaching level 6 so i can kill the ghoul reavers and glowing ones.

Fallout nv rocks, which faction do you side with Caesar's legion ftw.

I played through that game 12 fucking times, god-tier cope ngl

Please say your playing PC version op.

Great choice, got any good mods?

Good luck playing old games with Windows 10

I think i got it fixed.

I enjoy the vanilla experience very much, mods are either bug fixes/patches or graphic changes.

I am, 9mm pistol at hand and dynamites and food, guns/survival/explosives is my favorite build.

If I get back into FNV I'm going to turn it in to an anime paradise.

I played NV 10 times

Enclave are the best faction.

Enclave are the best faction.
The Enclave suck lol, they are eugenecists. Not white chad=die.
Necropolis and Gecko are truecel factions.
I'll be off to go get the hunting shotgun from the nuclear test site after i obtain Ratslayer from Broc Flower cave and enough explosives aftee reaching level 6 so i can kill the ghoul reavers and glowing ones.
Killing ghouls is for cucks, ghouls are the incels of fallout. Just get the grenade machinegun from dead wind cavern and destroy all the normalfags in the strip.

It's over dude what's the point of replaying the same again you already played? You need to find new cope or else you need to end it..

It's over dude what's the point of replaying the same again you already played? You need to find new cope or else you need to end it..
While us incels are desperately trying to cope on a Saturday night chad is out fucking prime jb pussy

While us incels are desperately trying to cope on a Saturday night chad is out fucking prime jb pussy
We ugly bro it's part of life. Chad gets to slap his big dick at us while we take it like bitches

Vegas is great, i cringe how much difference between it and fallout 4

Terrifying prescence is fun as hell, making people scared of you shitless

Vegas is great, i cringe how much difference between it and fallout 4

Terrifying prescence is fun as hell, making people scared of you shitless
Did you play fallout 3, if so what was your opinion on it ?

I think i got it fixed.

I enjoy the vanilla experience very much, mods are either bug fixes/patches or graphic changes.

I am, 9mm pistol at hand and dynamites and food, guns/survival/explosives is my favorite build.

Least use world of pain and new vegas interiors if your going for the vanilla experience. More places to explore and enemies to fight that feel lore friendly can never do you wrong.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38719

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43534/

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/59757

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61125

The Enclave suck lol, they are eugenecists. Not white chad=die.
Necropolis and Gecko are truecel factions.

Killing ghouls is for cucks, ghouls are the incels of fallout. Just get the grenade machinegun from dead wind cavern and destroy all the normalfags in the strip.
The Enclave just want to end degeneracy. Also the Enclave are not exclusively white.

The Enclave just want to end degeneracy. Also the Enclave are not exclusively white.
This.

The Enclave is unironically the best faction. I don't see the issue with their cause from a philosophical standpoint.
"The ends justify the means."