Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gonna try starvemaxxing for 7 days, Its monday, Wish me luck!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Actually doing a 7 day water fast is simple—drink only water (and/or plain tea or black coffee if you want) for a full seven days. You cannot eat any type of food or sweetened beverage during the fast. If you experience any type of concerning symptoms, you should consult your doctor right away. What is this?

Having a coffee as the instruction says

What is the point of this? Food is an excellent cope

I plan on starvationmaxxing too, I wanna cut down BF hard but unfortunately lack the patience or time to do so via gymmaxxing

Your body needs oil, remember to take a spoonful of extra virgin oil once in a while or you might develop gallstones. Gallstones are torture, you dont want that. t. fellow starvationmaxxer

Your body needs oil, remember to take a spoonful of extra virgin oil once in a while or you might develop gallstones. Gallstones are torture, you dont want that. t. fellow starvationmaxxer
I wouldnt mind dying

Virgin oil? HOW WILL I FIND A VIRGIN?

Be careful when doing this, if it gets too bad you'll lose iron and start getting alot of bruises. That can lead to bloodclots and brain damage

Thats why so many foids are fucking stupid. Their annorexia gives them brain damage lmao :feelsLightsaber:

I don't recommend your actions. I have no one who can attest at this time.

it's over