Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

good body language, eye contact, manners and other NT traits are cope as an incel

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Captain
all are interpreted as dangerous or completely useless to changing your image if you are ugly i dont even try anymore and people think im just naturally autistic which is kinda true but i purposefully dont do things out of apathy. Theres no winning as an ugly man u cant NTmax theres only ropemaxxing.

Last edited:
Grass is green

all are interpreted as dangerous or completely useless to changing your image if you are ugly i dont even try anymore and people think im just naturally autistic which is kinda true but i purposefully dont do things out of apathy. Theres no winning as an ugly man u cant NTmax theres only ropemaxxing.
If you're ugly that's considered sexual harassment.

I will never NTmax I'm proud of being a retarded mysogynistic piece of shit. I wouldve been normal if women treated me normally. Incels are INFINITELY more intelligent and emotionally subtle than most men. Women literally hate that.