Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Good job on the posts here guys

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I can see there's been a marked improvement in the general quality of the posts I'm seeing. A lot more deep thought rather than autistic ramblings. I think this could be part of the reason why it's rare for posts from here to appear on IncelTears now because those people would rather not deal with well thought out and realistic content.

Indeed, you are right.

COPE

bet u didt see thatone comin

agreed, braincels is cucked ( lol @ the female mod) and has shitty posts where its just full on troll posts, and that is why they are an easy target from cucktears.

I can see there's been a marked improvement in the general quality of the posts I'm seeing. A lot more deep thought rather than autistic ramblings.
lol wut

cucktears has gotten even worse if that is possible. they routinely use posts from fucking 4chan as serious examples now. IT is dead

cucktears has gotten even worse if that is possible. they routinely use posts from fucking 4chan as serious examples now. IT is dead
they're not even trying anymore

where are you looking all i see is the same shit