Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Good knives for cutting?

• Thread starter NowItsSlimeTime
  • Start date
NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
Hey! Does anyone have good amazon listings for knives with the intention that I will be using them for self harm? I used to have a good shard of glass, you didnt have to press super hard to make a cut. I think it was theraputic for me and honestly it doesn't relieve stress in the same way through normal means.

This is not a cry for help and I am not looking for help.

Hit the gym
Why punish yourself for something you didn't do

Hit the gym
Why punish yourself for something you didn't do
But that requires I get sweaty is the thing. I do not like sweat.

And I don't see it as punishing myself. Really it's more I am calming myself down when I'm stressed.

Hey! Does anyone have good amazon listings for knives with the intention that I will be using them for self harm? I used to have a good shard of glass, you didnt have to press super hard to make a cut. I think it was theraputic for me and honestly it doesn't relieve stress in the same way through normal means.

This is not a cry for help and I am not looking for help.
I like knives by crkt

I like knives by crkt
They do be a bit pricy though. I'll check them out maybe sometime, but idk if I want to buy 50$ knives just because I'm sad

I suppose I could multipurpose as an emergency weapon. Hm.

"How wow, look at me I'm so emo and edgy so I must cut myself for attention like a foid."

They do be a bit pricy though. I'll check them out maybe sometime, but idk if I want to buy 50$ knives just because I'm sad

I suppose I could multipurpose as an emergency weapon. Hm.
You don't need expensive knives to cut yourself. Bud K sells blades cheap AF

Use razor blade but rather

as Betrayed said. Instead of scars you will have muscles.
That's the thing. No-one will ever even see the scars on my legs. I can have both.

Also again, I only have two types of exercise I like tbh

I had a wahoo killer. It's definitely sharp enough for self harm.