Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

good morning i hate women

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
What a horrible way to start the day.
Nothing productive is coming from such a mindset.

Good morning inkwel

What a horrible way to start the day.
Nothing productive is coming from such a mindset.
aae.png

I didn't sleep at all last night- I have college finals so I have been grinding on those, which as such calls for some Adderall mixed in with a nice monster:feelsthink:.

> Wake up
> Women exist
> Day ruined

i did actually read this nigga in full. i mean it does help when someone finally acknowledges the world is shit too, but aside from that, hes useless. Like nigga, i get it, the world is trash and shit, but how tf am i just gonna ignore my ugliness? like avoid looking in anything that reflects and live in a cave so people dont make fun of me?
theres a limit to this shit
and theres also a reason why modern day retards have taken so extremely to stoicism as a cope. its confirmation bias.
Also they never mention the part where the stoics advocate for suicide if you cant take the mogging anymore, but pshht, only for ppl that actually read the stoics and didnt just watch peterson, tim ferris and browsed the subreddit for 4s

i did actually read this nigga in full.
Same. He has a few pearls of wisdom, but most of his shit is rather trivial.
But you gotta give him credit, I mean the guy lived in 150, most other people were still 50iq

This is why you're Incel :y'all:

not really. ppl still 50iq
yesn't, alot changed. school education is completely different, travel around the world exists, the internet exists, people nowadays know alot more than they did in 150, despite still being 50iq

yesn't, alot changed. school education is completely different, travel around the world exists, the internet exists, people nowadays know alot more than they did in 150, despite still being 50iq
idk dude, i was held back 2x and failed 3 grades and then lost 2x minimum wage jobs in a row. Im pretty sure i put a dent in the stats. if someone killed me my countries national IQ would go up by 25 points

This post takes me back

Self Care Meditation GIF by MOODMAN