Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good movie where foids get killed

Bone Tomahawk

Bone Tomahawk

Rapist misogynist
-
Prety good movie watched it quite a few years back now im going to watch it again i recommend it to all incels
korean movie I Saw The Devil 2010 with actor from Oldboy he is seirial killer rapist
Il watch it on this site https://movieuniverse.se/movie/ for some reason cant linik it directly If u plan to as well just a heads up in subtitles pick English.srt the other ones are desynchronized
Yesterday i wached soviet movie Come & See and Apocalypse Now 3hour director version

Everyone here does not like american psycho but its good

The bar is low enough today so that anything that is not westcucked it's going to feel refreshing.

Pretty much all slasher films (Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm St., etc.) include stacies and chads getting brutally murdered by some sub-5 male monster.

Pretty much all slasher films (Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm St., etc.) include stacies and chads getting brutally murdered.
Im, from childhood wanted to be a slasher movie villain
My idols were the rednecks from wrong turn,jason and leatherface

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back