Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Good riddance!

I'm reading the article and I can't believe what I'm seeing.

It was basically an accident. The guy lost control of the car, those retards didn't even wear a seatbelt so of course they died, and now their families are looking for a culprit. Where is the justice in this?? They act like the drivercel literally set out to kill them just because they were engaged. But no, he was actually doing them a favor.

The UK justice is a fucking joke.

I'm reading the article and I can't believe what I'm seeing.

It was basically an accident. The guy lost control of the car, those retards didn't even wear a seatbelt so of course they died, and now their families are looking for a culprit. Where is the justice in this?? They act like the drivercel literally set out to kill them just because they were engaged. But no, he was actually doing them a favor.

The UK justice is a fucking joke.
It's fucking stupid. They always have to blame someone and give them prison time and never tell people they should've accepted the consequences of not wearing fucking seatbelts.