Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good to see NTpillers rising up

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Keep spreading the word of God. Way too many wannabe blackpillers here who deny the most basic and simple blackpill. Humans are social animals and societies were built on communication. If you can't communicate like a normie, you will be hated.
Normies hate autists just as much as ugly people.

If I was NT, I would'nt be here.

Keep spreading the word of God. Way too many wannabe blackpillers here who deny the most basic and simple blackpill. Humans are social animals and societies were built on communication. If you can't communicate like a normie, you will be hated.
Normies hate autists just as much as ugly people.
There are lots of ugly normies with GFs and active social lives while there’s no such thing as a non-NT normie.

NT makes or breaks a male. you need big compensations in height and face to compensate if you are non NT.

If I was NT, I would'nt be here.

Face>nt>height

Height-Money>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else.

Cope, NT or not only matters if you're normie tier in looks and height.

Cope, NT or not only matters if you're normie tier in looks and height.
giga cope, NT matters. If you're sub 5 and autistic, you have nil possibility of ascension while NTs at least can Just Be First, Statusmaxx, or get lucky.

NT makes or breaks a male. you need big compensations in height and face to compensate if you are non NT.
Exactly, there are next to zero examples of outliers for sub-5 aspergercels with women while there are 100s for midgets, curries, rice, disabled and even deformed people.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

By choice maybe :feelskek:
Nope. Well I know two. I've seen one literally get approached and offered to to an after-party for sex but after a few minutes of conversation, the foid would lose interest and walk away. Many other similar situations like that too.
Another one can only fuck landwhales and 3/10 goblins because any decent foid loses interest eventually. And he got approached by Stacys who even groped him initially.

you are one boring guy, i dont doubt you get no pussy

lets not forget the COWARDPILL, cowardice is immutable

i don’t doubt you’re “non NT” and get no pussy despite being good looking
you really have only one subject to talk about

what subject? I talk about more than the NTpill. And what I talk about here is not what I talk about IRL.
But yes, I am boring. It's what happens when you're an incel with no friends.

Also i'm not good looking. I'm slightly above average on a good day. Subhuman most of the time.

Non neuro typical Incels must respect that this place was originally made for Neuro typical Incels first.

Last edited:
NTdeniers and heightcopers need to be lined up and shot

:yes:

It's a bit overblown though, but it's a huge contribution to your dating success.

NT isn't going to save the 5'2'' balding Indian janitor though.
Yes it is. It literally is. A 5'2 balding Indian janitor can find a wife if he's confident and social.

It feels good being acknowledged as a neurotypical god. I’m so glad I was born NT so I could feel superior to the autists in this forum

as long as you're not a NEET, yes. Have a college degree, a decent job and a house and then there isn't really anything stopping you from finding a used up roastie to settle down with unless you are absolutely deformed.