Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good to see you

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Fat foid at chicken wing place said this to me, is it good customer service or flirting

Customer service. Unless I'm retarded, which isn't impossible, I fail to see how it, in any shape or form, is flirting. Besides she's fat and ugly, I wouldn't even take it at face value.

Customer service. Unless I'm retarded, which isn't impossible, I fail to see how it, in any shape or form, is flirting. Besides she's fat and ugly, I wouldn't even take it at face value.
Thanks bro

its just customer service plus women dont even care about htns if they have a job. they see chads every day.

Fat foid at chicken wing place said this to me, is it good customer service or flirting
Don't overthink it, foids won't flirt with random guys while they are working unless Chad comes in and gets her attention

Don't overthink it, foids won't flirt with random guys while they are working unless Chad comes in and gets her attention
:yes: