Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good way to measure if something is cope

G

gaychico

Banned
-
Just ask yourself: does this idea/action release real dopamine in my brain? If so, it's not cope.

Example: I have insane mewing results, I feel like a legend. My maxilla is forward! Feels like I'm high on drugs (not cope otherwise you wouldn't have had a dopamine reaction)

Example 2: My philtrum to chin ratio is just fine at 2:1, but I don't feel too confident about it. Now I'm going to obsessively meausure it until I'm happy (obviously cope, you're unhappy because you barely make the cut)

May seem difficult to process at first but just apply this to a bunch of different scenarios and you'll see why I'm right.

Get your lawn mower out of the shed, turn it on, and stick your head inside the blades.

Get your lawn mower out of the shed, turn it on, and stick your head inside the blades.
That may be a good idea, but the problem is if the blades are sharp enough.

Just ask yourself: does this idea/action release real dopamine in my brain? If so, it's not cope.

Example: I have insane mewing results, I feel like a legend. My maxilla is forward! Feels like I'm high on drugs (not cope otherwise you wouldn't have had a dopamine reaction)

Example 2: My philtrum to chin ratio is just fine at 2:1, but I don't feel too confident about it. Now I'm going to obsessively meausure it until I'm happy (obviously cope, you're unhappy because you barely make the cut)

May seem difficult to process at first but just apply this to a bunch of different scenarios and you'll see why I'm right.
Increasing your looks releases alot of dopamine, I experienced it with weightloss

gaychico
Greycel ★
JoinedFeb 4, 2024
Posts7

Before mewing

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

After mewing

Sexy Francisco Lachowski GIF

AnothER day anothER retarded grey post.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2