Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Good ways to gymcel at home?

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I’d like to take exercise more seriously (I have a trainer I see once or twice a week; I probably should stop because he ain’t cheap but I really like the guy and he keeps me accountable). While I do have a gym membership at a chain (I think it’s Crunch? some of you fellow Americans might know what I’m talking about), I find that I rarely go, mainly because I’m really shy and I feel uncomfortable going for the reasons why many others would: being judged, hot girls, etc.

As a result I’d prefer to work out at home. But I don’t really have the equipment a gym has that would do it for me workout wise. I don’t have a squat rack, a bench or a mat and bar to do deadlifts. All I have are some adjustable dumbbells that don’t go up that high. I can’t really afford such equipment and I don’t have enough space in my parents house as we speak.
Anyone else workout at home? If so, any tips? Equipment, workouts, etc

There's none,you're low t

Force me,you Little baby t levels loool
Literally what is low T about working out in your home or apartment, I don’t wanna be mogged by ripped Chads and hot girls in yoga pants

Literally what is low T about working out in your home or apartment, I don’t wanna be mogged by ripped Chads and hot girls in yoga pants
Dud me too that's hell,and More in summer

We actually got a homegym but I have been too much of a lazy fatass and spending my time with copes.
24 now. If I don't manage to lose my v-card at normal weight I'm going full cope fuck it.

either buy olympic barbell, dumbbells, plates, squat rack and adjustable bench or just go outside and lift heavy rocks or do calisthenics (much harder to put on weight with)

Are you overweight?Are you just skinny and trying to gain muscle?
If youre not fat,look into calistetics

pull up bar
pull ups utilize 100% of your bodyweight do pullups
im buying one after breaking my dads crappy one

lift your mom

If you want to do weightlifting I suppose there's no way around buying the bar, rack, bench, etc. Incidentally I'd be too spooked to be benchpressing even without clips all alone.

There are other ways to stay in shape, of course. Weightlifting is shades of gay, and if you don't like gyms then maybe weightlifting is not for you.

I find that I rarely go, mainly because I’m really shy and I feel uncomfortable going for the reasons why many others would: being judged, hot girls, etc.
F them OP.

I used to get mogged by everyone at the gym. The foids could also lift more than me.
Tell yourself you're not going to be humiliated by a bleeding whore and slowly but surely you'll mog them.

Pound for pound, I'm one of the strongest in my local gym (major 3).