Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goodbye brocels, deleting my 2 year old account before I get doxxed like Tucker's writer

kholaris

kholaris

IQ 135 but too high inhib for a job
No one's safe online. As an oldcel, here's my advice: If you ever plan on careermaxxing - or even LDARING in peace - immediately delete your accounts where you have posted anything incely or racist and vow never to post wrong speak ever again!

Don't overreact. Nothing is gonna happen.

Bye, it was nice knowing you.

Don't overreact. Nothing is gonna happen.
That's what other wrongthinkers would have thought. People regularly get doxxed especiallly if they get high profile job later in their lives. If you are going to have a mediocre job, you're going to be okay I guess.

you can’t delete your account haha

JoinedMay 18, 2018Posts38Online9h 39m

Joined May 18, 2018
Posts 38 (3 in this thread alone)
Online 9h 39m

What are you afraid they'll uncover LMAO?

I'm not going to censor myself, as I have no career to lose, and no plans to get one. If people want to harass me for being honest, or just venting about my life online, then that says more about them than me. I've never threatened anyone, and have no plans to begin doing so.
you can’t delete your account haha
SHITTTTTT
Brutal.

That's what other wrongthinkers would have thought. People regularly get doxxed especiallly if they get high profile job later in their lives. If you are going to have a mediocre job, you're going to be okay I guess.
I don't think people with a high-profile job are dumb enough to do that and share their personal information online.

Lol. You can't delete your account.

I don't think people with a high-profile job are dumb enough to do that and share their personal information online.
I'm stemmaxxing so I might land a gig at Google or start a startup or something in Silicon Valley - one exposing tweet and my career is nipped in the bud.

Most people dont even know what incel is in my country
Im safe as long as ı dont post some stupid shit about killing normies in Metal Gear Solid

Here's my advice for you, OP
If you are an incel, you were never alive.
You were never a person or a human being.
You never mattered.

You are just a side character in a movie where chad is the main character.

Your only reason for existence is to be mogged by chad

As a trucel, I have nothing to lose anyway. I hate women btw

Keep calm who would want to dox a 39 posts incel? Relaaaax

No one's safe online. As an oldcel, here's my advice: If you ever plan on careermaxxing - or even LDARING in peace - immediately delete your accounts where you have posted anything incely or racist and vow never to post wrong speak ever again!
Image0 24 png294352

cope you wont get doxxed unless you reveal very personal info ngl

even I, I use a very similar name for pretty much everything and have never gotten doxxed

Repent!

And hope the jew has mercy on you!

Be sure to get your (((vaccine)))!

lmao op is reaally gone hahaa nigga hasnt come back after he made this thread high inhib ass nigga

All the people getting doxxed has shown me the need to reduce identifying info on controversial forums. I now throw false flags about things like my location just to be safe and obfuscate my identity. Even if someone gets my IP, those just give a general area which can hardly be considered reliable provided the use of VPNs.

> 39 posts

WORRIES ABOUT GETTING DOXED :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Only imporant people get doxxed tho

Keep calm who would want to dox a 39 posts incel? Relaaaax
I mean everyone's after us, people want to dig up dirt on ugly guys because it makes for good Internet drama, just look at what happened with YandereDev. If you're sub-6, publicize views which go against the status quo, and work a high profile job, the chances of you getting doxxed and having your online footsteps traced are extremely high. Some people are autistically good at tracing online footsteps, even when there might be barely any to no links between someone's username/posts on this site to their personal lives -- something is bound to be dug up, which gives them a clear hint. Watch yourselves, boyos.

39 posts from a 2 year old account jfl

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Gonna miss you

That's what I worry the most. I'll probably work in some high paying tech field in a few years. I'll ban myself when I get my dream job like my nigga @chudur-budur

you are here forever.

OP is a high profile public figure

Joined May 18, 2018
Posts 38 (3 in this thread alone)
Online 9h 39m

What are you afraid they'll uncover LMAO?
Seriously, 38 fucking posts is nothing

Once you're here you'll be here till death

cringe, most everyone would have had to delete theirs long ago if that was the case

here's the secret, dummy, don't post identifying info and no one can touch you. even if you become famous (doubt it) and people are after you.

tucker's writer posted information DIRECTLY LINKING BACK TO HIS JOB IN THE REAL WORLD, AS A PART OF TUCKER'S WRITING TEAM. after that they analyzed his forum posts to match up the writing style with his writing in other places. but it doesn't matter. that was just to prevent him from denying the OBVIOUS EVIDENCE.