Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Gore] [LDAR] BrutalCarCrashAftermath (Body Recovery)

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

@Indari
@UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Why didn't the guys fuck them?

i just saw a crashed car in the median on my back from work but not as bad as this. faggot made me late getting home. hope it was fatal

Who's to say they didn't do it offscreen?
Great news to here, It would be awesome if we could tag team those hoes as a team if we were there..

Very unreal to watch. Alive one minute, and they were highly animated as any living person would be, dead the next and they appear to be a brainless porcelain doll. Also I saw that plushie fall out of their car. Were these pampered noodlewhores or just being childish for the luls? Still makes me very sad to watch

Wonder if they're still warm enough to help an incel accend

i just saw a crashed car in the median on my back from work but not as bad as this. faggot made me late getting home. hope it was fatal
Amen, brother.

This looks like this is used as a study by bodyrecovercels in an incident and somehow got leaked

High quality entertainment tbh, watching and eating apples and cereal as of writing this.

High quality entertainment tbh, watching and eating apples and cereal as of writing this.
Largest-gape-c_tcm55-443132.jpg

Asians are terrible drivers

>women fucking getting what they deserve
Lifefuel tbh.

@Ritalincel :feelsokman: havent watched gore in a while nice find!

Dead pussy is better than no pussy!

stiff or not!