Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Gore]So this what happens when you take the wrong anti-depressants

Come on dude spoiler that shit.

After something like that suicide is pretty much guaranteed. Could anyone here live with it?

Prolonged erection? I suppose that could be possible since it's blood that's stuck there

I would have thought that it would still circulate, but just still have the same blood pressure.

After something like that suicide is pretty much guaranteed. Could anyone here live with it?
Fuck no... Penis is what defines a man. I would rope instantly tbh.

He now has vagina basically kek

Everyone on antidepressants needs to stop taking the Jew Pills

He was so happy he cut his dick off :lul:

Fuck no... Penis is what defines a man. I would rope instantly tbh.

He now has vagina basically kek

Hey, after a while, you would a have a lot of foid friends, who would talk to you, knowing you have no penis.

hhahhahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahhahhahahhahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahhhahhahhahahhaahhahahhaahahhaha

"Just go to therapy bro"

Trazodone = zombie pills

READ UP if you're going to big pharmacel

Prolonged erection? I suppose that could be possible since it's blood that's stuck there

I would have thought that it would still circulate, but just still have the same blood pressure.
It actually maintains the erection by enabling blood to enter but not allowing it to escape. That's how the dick works from a hydraulic point of view.

It's not surprising that his dick rotted off when he kept the same blood in there for 15 hours. We weren't ever meant to stay erect more than several hours, and animals who are capable of this usually don't reproduce by getting an erection.

Kinda looks like he has a pussy now. It's worth it.

anti depressants and male birth control are basically concentrated estrogen neutron bombs. they literally blow your penis up

It's over for priapismcels

concentrated estrogen neutron bombs
Portrait of the reddit OP after surgery:
Soy+boy+grin_f35656_6529216.jpg

reminds me of the movie miss march where the antagonist has a straw for a dick

This is what happens when you are an idiot and don't see a doctor if your erection lasts several hours.

Don't forget (((pills))) would help you.

if hes good looking he could literally pittymaxx and i guarantee you any girl would jack off whatever she can or maybe he'll get a penis implant thats bigger so he could actually bigdickmaxx and become a giga chad assuming hes good looking

At least I got bux :feelsrope:

He tagged it [NSFW] and then personally tagged it [GORE]. it's your fault for clicking on this shit.
I think the [NSFW] was implemented after users were complaining and [Gore] was made by me to make the warning more clear

I think the [NSFW] was implemented after users were complaining and [Gore] was made by me to make the warning more clear
Yeah exactly, it was a clear warning.

Did he stick it in a microwave or something?

holy fuck ive seen some shit, truly seen some fucked up disgusting shit on the internet, but this tops it.

Jesus christ.

If i was that guy id either rope or just try to trapmaxx.

but ehh, it was an overdose on the meds, if that person either intentionally or unintentionally overdose on something like that or pretty much anything, they deserve to face the consequences

Just kill me doc, just do it.