Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Got a Foid Suspended at her High School for 10 Days

AmeriCel64

AmeriCel64

Officer
★★★★
Title. Stupid foid got caught vaping in the bathroom because of a video she posted of herself on Instagram. Knocked a Stacy down a peg. Feels good. Temporary emails, fake accounts, and VPNs are fucking great. I would recommend doing this shit sometime.

You thought you were cool and shit because you had a Juul but not anymore now that you got caught! :feelskek:

(I blocked her username so IT can't see it.)
Stupidfoid

"IT" might not see it anyway tho. Even if she did and tried something, she won't last long on this site.

Looks like a boy dressed as a girl.

"IT" might not see it anyway tho. Even if she did and tried something, she won't last long on this site.
If anyone really wanted the username, they could PM me . If they were a trusted member, I would send it. I don't see why anyone would want it though.
Looks like a boy dressed as a girl.
Makeup doesn't last long under tears. :feelsokman:

Side note, @Bose_2003 . Were you born in 2003? If so, why are you here my man? That's way too young to really be Incel..

what vaping means

I know you don't. You are a good muslim man. Even though I am a Christian, I really highly respect Islam.

You're very welcome my beloved christian friend

If anyone really wanted the username, they could PM me . If they were a trusted member, I would send it. I don't see why anyone would want it though.

Makeup doesn't last long under tears. :feelsokman:

Side note, @Bose_2003 . Were you born in 2003? If so, why are you here my man? That's way too young to really be Incel..

I'm an oldcel at 29. The username was just random made up shit put together.

She looks disgusting

dis nigga got YEETED on

Are you really still going to highschool kid?

JFL at Murican high schools. In my high school there were a few guys who would just start vaping non-chalantly during gym class, while they had to be a bit sneaky during regular classes.

snitchcel
It is only okay if you are snitching on Chads or Stacies. It is vital to knock them down a peg. Get their sport scholarships revoked and have them feel the emotional pain that they have put on us for so long.

It is only okay if you are snitching on Chads or Stacies. It is vital to knock them down a peg. Get their sport scholarships revoked and have them feel the emotional pain that they have put on us for so long.
:feelshmm:

Is vapping a reasson to get suspended ? , nm though , bitch suspended so another victory for incels, justice served.:feelsokman:

Last edited:
JFL at Murican high schools. In my high school there were a few guys who would just start vaping non-chalantly during gym class, while they had to be a bit sneaky during regular classes.
It's nice that it is banned here because you can use it to get Chads and Stacies reported and suspended. I got 12 Chads suspended for 10 days during my time in high school for vaping. That was [HyperGigaLifeFuel].
Is vapping a reasson to suspended ? , nm though , bitch suspended so another victory for incels, justice served.:feelsokman:
Now you see my logic. Good man.

It's nice that it is banned here because you can use it to get Chads and Stacies reported and suspended. I got 12 Chads suspended for 10 days during my time in high school for vaping. That was [HyperGigaLifeFuel].

Oh it's banned here too, just not enforced. People are not that anal-retentive about rules, just like we won't shoot someone if they step in our backyard.

>gives chads and stacies a vacation from school
>lifefuell

lool..

Great job.
Good work op :feelshmm:
Thanks brothers. Expect more as if possible later on.
>gives chads and stacies a vacation from school
>lifefuell

lool..
Low IQ. You are missing the point. It is more than that. Many of these Chads and Stacies get sport scholarships because that's all they do. At that school where I reported the foid, suspensions for vaping and drugs cause expulsion from sports teams, which means no sport scholarships. Therefore, the lack of sport scholarships causes economic struggles for years to come all because of a single anonymous report.

The bitch deserved it

Should have reported your cock into her pussy instead

Is that what little thots do nowadays? They mope on instagram to get sympathy hits? Just...

Great job, OP. If we can't get foids we might as well make their lives miserable.

snitches get stitches

Quality thread right here. I always like seeing Stacies get in trouble for the degenerate/dumb shit they do. All she had to do to stay out of trouble was not post about it on a public website. It's 100% her fault she's in trouble yet you know she didn't learn shit from this experience. I bet she will get coddled by those around her as well because no one holds foids responsible for what they do.

Would love to enslave that foid. Might make $300 off of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back