Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got a question about roping

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
What is the most efficent length and diameter of the rope needed for roping?
I ask cause next week, I'll be purchasing a rope off ebay to hang myself with.
I has a choice length and diameter of the rope, longest is 10m, thickest is 50mm.

What is the most efficent length and diameter of the rope needed for roping?
I ask cause next week, I'll be purchasing a rope off ebay to hang myself with.
I has a choice length and diameter of the rope, longest is 10m, thickest is 50mm.
don't rope, you make ITniggers seethe and that always brightens up my day.

don't rope, you make ITniggers seethe and that always brightens up my day.
My depression, loneliness, inceldom and too much to bare.
I can't tolerate this life I'm forced to live.

naw dont
ww3 is coming i swear on my insignificant incel rat life :feelsaww:
its gonna make things way better afrer
its gonna happen anywhere from now to 2030. just cope until then...

Damn I wish there were incel support groups irl so brocels could hang together to prevent depression. In japan there's hikikomori support groups where hikkis hang out together and learn to socialize and apply for jobs and what not, the west needs something similar.

Damn I wish there were incel support groups irl so brocels could hang together to prevent depression. In japan there's hikikomori support groups where hikkis hang out together and learn to socialize and apply for jobs and what not, the west needs something similar.
I live in the UK, a deeply corrupt, woke, hedonistic piss heap that openly hates men and celebrates their suffering.
Meanwhile, women here are put on pedestals and treated like goddesses, just for being born female.

I live in the UK, a deeply corrupt, woke, hedonistic piss heap that openly hates men and celebrates their suffering.
Meanwhile, women here are put on pedestals and treated like goddesses, just for being born female
Nothing is ever going to change as long as society keeps blaming and mistreating men, we can only hope the new generation becomes even more blackpilled than the current generation so we can have strength in numbers. Maybe then we will start seeing some positive change.

Holy shit did this guy actually do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back