Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got a speeding ticket today

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I hate going through small towns or smaller county roads, The pigs there are glorified security guards so they take any opportunity they can to justify their existence. Go be a cop where you really earn that title like Chicago or New York, Baltimore, Detroit, St. Louis. In these cities you will pretty much never get petty tickets or charges unless it’s extreme (going like 100+), cuz they’re more worried about all the active shootings and dope going around

ACAF

ALL COPS ARE FAGGOTS

Brutal. I got pulled over a few months ago on the highway and the cop let me off with just a reminder. Got lucky tbh:dafuckfeels:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I ran into a senile boomer cop whose entire career is giving speeding tickets and turn signal violations.

Any cop worth a shit isn’t going to even waste time with stuff that petty. It’s just a game of luck

The guy who got me seemed young, mid 20s to late 20s so I think that could have been a reason for him letting me off lightly. If it was some old dude he probably woulda been more of a stickler about it.
Cuz boomer fucks are worthless and if it’s a boomer still doing worthless traffic division shit he of course will defend every small rule to a tee.

I just got unlucky. It is what it is. As soon as I saw it was an old boomer I knew I was done for. Didn’t even bother trying to kiss ass I just knew i was SOL, lol.

Really what sucks the most is imagine being a boomer cop and you’re still handing out traffic tickets. By then you should be homicide or something, so if you’re still there of course you are mad as fuck and want to dish out all the pain you can.

The most lenient cops are either young or high profile. Everyone else is gonna be petty sticklers giving the most petty cases they can, because they didn’t get far enough/ are too stupid to understand the bigger picture of the system they play for.

That SUCKS man. A traffic camera recording me not coming to a complete stop while turning right at a red light the instant after it turned red and i got a huge ticket in the mail. Now i got a letter in the mail saying the insurance kikes are gonna raise my rates a lot because of that. It really is over for drivercels. ALWAYS try to fight the ticket otherwise your insurance company will raise your rates to rip you off even more

That SUCKS man. A traffic camera recording me not coming to a complete stop while turning right at a red light the instant after it turned red and i got a huge ticket in the mail. Now i got a letter in the mail saying the insurance kikes are gonna raise my rates a lot because of that. It really is over for drivercels. ALWAYS try to fight the ticket otherwise your insurance company will raise your rates to rip you off even more
Pretty sure the cameras are illegal and deemed unconstitutional. They’re easier to fight than being pulled over. Especially if you have tints (legal levels).

Pretty sure the cameras are illegal and deemed unconstitutional. They’re easier to fight than being pulled over. Especially if you have tints (legal levels).
It depends on where you live but they are very legal where i live and they’re everywhere. Sometimes you can fight them but if they record you doing something that’s technically illegal it can be hard. They say it’s for traffic safety but it’s a total scam. They need to be outlawed

It depends on where you live but they are very legal where i live and they’re everywhere. Sometimes you can fight them but if they record you doing something that’s technically illegal it can be hard. They say it’s for traffic safety but it’s a total scam. They need to be outlawed
No, I’m like pretty sure a court ruling deemed them unconstitutional. Not sure if it’s true or not though, but just because they do something doesn’t mean it’s legal. I know that much.

Yeah, all traffic tickets are money revenue. Imagine your crime being you drove a way that didn’t hurt anybody or cause any damage but apparently you did a crime :feelsseriously:

The cop even showed some remorse after he handed me the ticket and i just looked at him without saying anything, he looked down almost as if In Shame after for a split second. He saw I have a clean record so handing out a ticket no warning for it was petty as fuck but by then it’s too late I already have a court date either go to court or plead guilty and pay the fine. Boomer faggot

Last edited:
I remember the one time my dad got a ticket and he replied to the cop “I hope you get shot in the head”.

No, I’m like pretty sure a court ruling deemed them unconstitutional. Not sure if it’s true or not though, but just because they do something doesn’t mean it’s legal. I know that much.

Yeah, all traffic tickets are money revenue. Imagine your crime being you drove a way that didn’t hurt anybody or cause any damage but apparently you did a crime :feelsseriously:

The cop even showed some remorse after he handed me the ticket and i just looked at him without saying anything, he looked down almost as if In Shame after for a split second. He saw I have a clean record so handing out a ticket no warning for it was petty as fuck but by then it’s too late I already have a court date either go to court or plead guilty and pay the fine. Boomer faggot
Good luck man. Hopefully you can beat it so you won’t get screwed by your insurance. It’s the worst when you have a clean record and get a bullshit ticket and they use that to rip you off

Good luck man. Hopefully you can beat it so you won’t get screwed by your insurance. It’s the worst when you have a clean record and get a bullshit ticket and they use that to rip you off
I’m going to hire a lawyer and go on top of it, if you hire one you don’t have to go but I will anyway. Not holding my breath though cuz if this county is so petty they hand out tickets with no warning for first time offenders the court might be gay as fuck as well. But I’m getting a lawyer anyway even when it’s a small charge because I’m not just gonna roll over and take the charge, fine, and insurance premium bump just because. If that happens I know I did everything I could to raise the finger to them

I remember the one time my dad got a ticket and he replied to the cop “I hope you get shot in the head”.
Extremely based, I have not reached levels of based like this yet. Problem is the cops who hand out speeding tickets aren’t shit and never face real dirty police work so they never get in situations like that. The ones who do don’t hand out petty tickets so they’re not the ones who pull you over.

Last edited:

Just another reason to get the hell out of cities.

I’m going to hire a lawyer and go on top of it, if you hire one you don’t have to go but I will anyway. Not holding my breath though cuz if this county is so petty they hand out tickets with no warning for first time offenders the court might be gay as fuck as well. But I’m getting a lawyer anyway even when it’s a small charge because I’m not just gonna roll over and take the charge, fine, and insurance premium bump just because. If that happens I know I did everything I could to raise the finger to them

Extremely based, I have not reached levels of based like this yet. Problem is the cops who hand out speeding tickets aren’t shit and never face real dirty police work so they never get in situations like that. The ones who do don’t hand out petty tickets so they’re not the ones who pull you over.
Good. I really wish I knew better when i got my ticket. Fight the kikes at all costs

Good. I really wish I knew better when i got my ticket. Fight the kikes at all costs
If you go on Reddit all the soy faggots are screeching just pay the fine :soy::soy::soy: you did a crime by driving and not hurting anybody or causing any damage you’re evil :soy::soy::soy:

I’m lawyering up and showing up anyway, even if I still get fucked I at least didn’t do it willingly and rolling over. Fuck traffic tickets have to be the gayest form of law enforcement, and there is a lot of gay shit in the system already.

If you go on Reddit all the soy faggots are screeching just pay the fine :soy::soy::soy: you did a crime by driving and not hurting anybody or causing any damage you’re evil :soy::soy::soy:

I’m lawyering up and showing up anyway, even if I still get fucked I at least didn’t do it willingly and rolling over. Fuck traffic tickets have to be the gayest form of law enforcement, and there is a lot of gay shit in the system already.
It’s obvious it’s not about protecting and serving, it’s about the kikes finding ways to take MORE money from us. Forget about the absurd taxes, or the insane vehicle registration fees. There was a cop hiding near my neighborhood at this stop sign and giving out TONS of tickets because he knew people obviously aren’t gonna come to a COMPLETE stop in a neighborhood where there are very few cars

brutal, very common thing. It's also annoying as fuck. I have had it happen at night where road was clear, Boomer cop still give ticket and he was parked in a way, not possible to see him from a far. Probably has a (((quota)))

It’s obvious it’s not about protecting and serving, it’s about the kikes finding ways to take MORE money from us. Forget about the absurd taxes, or the insane vehicle registration fees. There was a cop hiding near my neighborhood at this stop sign and giving out TONS of tickets because he knew people obviously aren’t gonna come to a COMPLETE stop in a neighborhood where there are very few cars
The best cops know this so don’t bother with shit like this.

Most cops aren’t good at all though, is my point.

Fuck cops they only get each other's backs

you should watch out for cops if u speeding

Kek, I went on plebbit and asked best approach and it’s just met with endless “just pay the fucking ticket” and “be responsible and own up to your wrongdoing”

Fuck bootlickers, man. I’m calling a few lawyers tomorrow.

Kek, I went on plebbit and asked best approach and it’s just met with endless “just pay the fucking ticket” and “be responsible and own up to your wrongdoing”

Fuck bootlickers, man. I’m calling a few lawyers tomorrow.
I bet the same fucking bootlickers are the ones who slow in traffic on the highway slowing everyone else down. Even in the left lane d :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I bet the same fucking bootlickers are the ones who slow in traffic on the highway slowing everyone else down. Even in the left lane d :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
It absolutely enrages me when you’re in a two lane highway and the left lane has a 10 car blockade because the piece of shit in the front is going the speed limit and so is the one in the right lane, so nobody can get ahead

whenever you ask a normie about this they just screech in rage about how “dumb” it is to hire a lawyer for “just a ticket”. Normies will never cease to astound how they never question anything and just do whatever they’re told.

Last edited:
Mogs me for having a car

brutal. my last ticket i got i was doing 220 in a school zone

I wasn’t speeding to my knowledge. I guess the evidence is lacking for this as well.
Yea mine they had video of me of me turning right after it turned red so I might have been able to beg the judge to let me off with a warning

what they really wanted to do was beat you like Rodney King. That's the entire point of being a PIG

what they really wanted to do was beat you like Rodney King. That's the entire point of being a PIG
I should be happy he didn’t decide to randomly my search my car and plant drugs in it. They do that nowadays

I should be happy he didn’t decide to randomly my search my car and plant drugs in it. They do that nowadays
cops do everything they can to escalate the situation so they can go ER and use the good ol boy system to get off scot free

cops do everything they can to escalate the situation so they can go ER and use the good ol boy system to get off scot free
Which is funny because correctional officers are told the opposite and to deescalate the situation, but cops seem to only do the exact opposite.