Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got hired 5 times. Couldn't force myself to go to work.

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Captain
I can get hired. Hotels, call centers, delivery.

But I just cannot force myself to go in on the second or third day.

Employers have gotten really mad. I don't blame them.

I keep thinking I can turn the corner.

What's the point? If the job pays below 6 figures it's a waste of time, you're better off either NEETmaxxing or getting a minimum wage REMOTE job and geomaxxing. Working for the sort of money that doesn't let you accumulate REAL estate (e.g. a new house every few years) and which doesn't get you pussy is cucked af.

Lucky bastard. I need a job.

I know that feel. You're likely severely depressed. I, as someone only moderately depressed, can keep a job for like 3-5 months max and by then I honestly rather die than go to work another day.

All jobs are a waste of time. They don't pay enough to afford a house, let alone hobbies.
All jobs are slavery. The value of the labor you produce is stolen and called "corporate profits" and go directly into the pockets of the executives (who don't work).

The executives (CEO, CFO, CTO, ect.) don't work, their only "job" is to own things. They are useless eaters.
You working is you paying for these men to live the life you dream of, and they have sex with women you could never have because you aren't rich, sure they attract gold diggers but I don't think they care when they are balls deep in a model.
That's cuckoldry.
Have you ever heard of ShadowStats? They used real inflation data, cost of living and productivity data to determine that the minimum wage in 1970 was the equivalent of $120 an hour in 2023 money.
Current workers are getting assfucked.

Just based of an anecdotal, I heard a guy earlier say that he grew poor in the 80s, his family of 3 lived only off his father's income, who was a pizza delivery driver.
Can being a pizza delivery driver support 3 kids now? No it can't even support a single man.
So what's the point? Working is for cucks and suckers, it's more honorable to dig a dugout in the woods and steal from grocery stores. At least then you'd have some fucking pride.

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of ShadowStats?
This.
Just based of an anecdotal, I heard a guy earlier say that he grew poor in the 80s, his family of 3 lived only off his father's income, who was a pizza delivery driver.
Can being a pizza delivery driver support 3 kids now? No it can't even support a single man.
Also this.

Basically in 2023 if you're:

Boomer: Just live off your real estate gains and stop worrying about it
Gen-X: Consolidate real estate gains
Millenial: Ditto the Gen-Xer. Work hard and buy more real estate/investments before AI completely takes over.
Zoomer: Give up. Even if you get to a high paying job you won't have long left until AI takes over. Mass immigration also doesn't help.
Gen Alpha: Give up

The above applies to non-chads and non-tallfags obviously (who can become CEOs, etc).

Even if you get to a high paying job you won't have long left until AI takes over. Mass immigration also doesn't help.
Literally why I don't see the point in going to college or learning any technical skills.
I was on course to learn computer science until I turned on my phone and saw posts that said
"My entire department just got replaced by Indians and I had to teach them what to do before they fired me."
and shit like
"This AI can program! This AI passed the Bar Exam! This AI is more accurate at diagnosing patients than doctors!"
There really is no point. You aren't allowed to live as you want or as a man should, so fuck it. Just hedonismmaxx. Do whatever you want while you still can.

What's the point? If the job pays below 6 figures it's a waste of time, you're better off either NEETmaxxing or getting a minimum wage REMOTE job and geomaxxing. Working for the sort of money that doesn't let you accumulate REAL estate (e.g. a new house every few years) and which doesn't get you pussy is cucked af.
Exactly. The rising price of pussy has rendered wage slaving for non-chad men pointless.

Sounds like my last job