Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got hit on yesterday.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
First time I get hit on why has it got to be by a 40 something year old and a homosexual male no less? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Most straight Zcel.

I have only ever been hit on by 50+ women brutal
I think because the older generation was not as tall

Most straight Zcel.
I live in a ghetto in canada I'm sadly one of the few non meth users or heroin users in my area. This place deserves a nuke. Also JFL shitting on the Z jewkraine is a homosexual jewish cesspit and deserves invasion.

Mogs me at getting hit on by males even

I live in a ghetto in canada I'm sadly one of the few non meth users or heroin users in my area. This place deserves a nuke. Also JFL shitting on the Z jewkraine is a homosexual jewish cesspit and deserves invasion.
Maybe you should focus on doing less meth than talking about something you don't know anything about.

Maybe you should focus on doing less meth than talking about something you don't know anything about.
just said non user and anyone who uses belongs in a mass grave.

tbh the guy was tripping balls on meth or crack he was clearly tweeking.
When I encountered meth heads, the few times they confronted me they were blaming me for their life problems cause I was obviously Jewish.

When I encountered meth heads, the few times they confronted me they were blaming me for their life problems cause I was obviously Jewish.
lol based methheads then. I got same treatment multiple times but for being white and by native americans.

It rots their brain, thankfully I'm not obviously Jewish so the only people who were ever openly anti-Jewish towards me were Black supremacists. Heck, even Nazi's who knew of my Jewish heritage were that antagonistic towards me.

do you mean he was a 40 yo homo or a male homo and also a 40 yo woman?

lol based methheads then. I got same treatment multiple times but for being white and by native americans.
Jfl, I just feel bad for them because they destroyed themselves.

It rots their brain, thankfully I'm not obviously Jewish so the only people who were ever openly anti-Jewish towards me were Black supremacists. Heck, even Nazi's who knew of my Jewish heritage were that antagonistic towards me.
Personally racism is not something that I ever cared about even when I was a victim of it. It didn’t really offend me.

First time I get hit on why has it got to be by a 40 something year old and a homosexual male no less? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Do you look little feminine?

Do you look little feminine?
fuck no I just assume he was so high and fuckedon drunks he had no idea what he said or did. Afterall we are talking about a guy covered in sores on his face.

fuck no I just assume he was so high and fuckedon drunks he had no idea what he said or did. Afterall we are talking about a guy covered in sores on his face.
Don't think u should take it seriously then :feelsokman:

Russia was communist, guess who controlled the (((communist revolution))).

Brutal, you probably look like a faggot.

Don't think u should take it seriously then :feelsokman:
don't but its brutal to know the first and probably last time (unless similar circumstances) I will ever get hit on is by some old meth head homosexual.

I got hit on by multiple boys in highschool. (Three)

I thought you got hit by a bus