Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got in potential trouble for reading an article about a school shooter

S

SuperCheatBros

----
-
The police got a juvenile warrant and came to my house. All because some assholes said I was reading a school shooter article on ED. Scariest night of my life. I didn't get in trouble with my parents because they understand I did nothing wrong. I never made any threats and if 3-4 certain people did tell on me, fuck them because they knew it was a satirical article.

it's good to be feared.

LOL so it's illegal to read now?

What did they say to you OP?

Where are you from OP?

Reading is not allowed in school.

A very similar thing happened to me twice back when I was in high school, around 14-15 years old. At that time I was being made fun of every single day by almost everyone at my school and just wanted to go apeshit at all of them. It was around the same time I started to research that kind of stuff. One day I was stupid and was being careless and I got caught reading about Jeff Weise's attack at Red Lake High School.

To put a long story short, I got taken to the principal's office and my Mother picked me up from school that day. While police never got involved, they very easily could of, and I've been extremely careful about that stuff ever since.

Lol its illegal for americancels to read while ı do whatever i want. İt is cool to be third world countrycel:feelsokman:

Better not catch you reading any illegal articles :feelsbaton: