Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Got my NEETbux today

Wolnir

Wolnir

Facially ill
★★★★★
Gonna get a 12 pack of beer and a pizza. This is the life :feelsokman:. Be like me. Become a welfare bum. Normies are my slaves.

wish the cucks in my 3rd world shithole country would give me some kinda monthly neetbux salary for being an incel or even some privieleges like having free medical care or lower prices in transport.
atleast i don't pay taxes for sex havers.

Where do you live? is it easy?

Noice Thats Nice GIF

wish the cucks in my 3rd world shithole country would give me some kinda monthly neetbux salary for being an incel or even some privieleges like having free medical care or lower prices in transport.
atleast i don't pay taxes for sex havers.
All incels should be compensated, I am facially ill.

Where do you live? is it easy?
UK and yes, it's easy. Every citizen is entitled to NEETbux if they're unemployed and don't have a significant amount of savings.

UK and yes, it's easy. Every citizen is entitled to NEETbux if they're unemployed and don't have a significant amount of savings.
Im in the same situation as you jfl, fuck working, am on universal credit

How much is it? Do you get it monthly or weekly? Living off with Neetbuxx is not possible for third worlders like me

Don’t let @Moroccancel2- read this thread

It gets boring being a full time NEET . Some delayed gratification is necessary for school and career success. Delaying reward for a greater one and working hard, not rotting the dopamine system.

It gets boring being a full time NEET . Some delayed gratification is necessary for school and career success. Delaying reward for a greater one and working hard, not rotting the dopamine system.
Stop fapping.

Do you live with your parents or do you have public housing? I've been a NEET for almost 2 years now and I rely on my parents and extended family for everything