Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got on an "incel" list on Twitter.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
6S1I724.png

These people really making lists to track us down now? lol

This is why I will never be on twitter.

Lots of these people are cool users and they do not deserve to be tracked down

Well why in God's name would an incel have a Twitter account? Especially with the same username and avatar they have on here.

Lots of these people are cool users and they do not deserve to be tracked down
The roastie knows no bounds, hence we should know no mercy.
Well why in God's name would an incel have a Twitter account? Especially with the same username and avatar they have on here.
Propaganda use!

Wait a minute I don't even recognize some of these people

The roastie knows no bounds, hence we should know no mercy.
I have no idea how they want to dox people. Most of these accounts are only made to follow the incel twitter account

I have no idea how they want to dox people. Most of these accounts are only made to follow the incel twitter account
They have no morals, which is why we should have no mercy...

@ifucksexylolis legendary Twitter name

Well I will not be nice towards people who treat me like utter garbage and do not respect me.
Exactly. Time to go ER. (Not inciting violence)

You're not an actual lolicon then?
Oh I am, I'm just super low key about it. I used it so people would think I'm just being humorous, but I'm being humorous while being low key serious at the same time.
I wonder who this guy is
It's me lol

Now all their IPs are being tracked by the FBI, probably.

Take heed incels: use TOR or a good proxy when you're spreading the Gospel of The Black Pill on Twitter. Spreading the black pill will soon be criminalized, I guarantee it.

Let them track me down through whichever means, they can suck my dick.

@KyloRen that you?

Oh I am, I'm just super low key about it. I used it so people would think I'm just being humorous, but I'm being humorous while being low key serious at the same time.
I'm not low key about it, or anything else for that matter.

Social media? I hate both words, especially combined together.

First day on Twitter and this happens...

Can someone elaborate on what is this?

Now all their IPs are being tracked by the FBI, probably.

Take heed incels: use TOR or a good proxy when you're spreading the Gospel of The Black Pill on Twitter. Spreading the black pill will soon be criminalized, I guarantee it.
I don't think they would track via IP, as IPs are dynamic.

First day on Twitter and this happens...
Twitter is extremely political correct and saying believing in certain things can get someone banned. Just do not post anything that is directly related to Inceldom

Can someone elaborate on what is this?

A woman called "Stephanie Lamy" created a list called "incels" and added some of the users that follows the main Incels.me Twitter account.

Twitter is extremely political correct and saying believing in certain things can get someone banned. Just do not post anything that is directly related to Inceldom

Of course, i am just browsing some of the neuroscience and classical music twitter accounts. There are some decent accounts indeed.

JFL at having Twitter.

Of course, i am just browsing some of the neuroscience and classical music twitter accounts. There are some decent accounts indeed.
Then you will be fine

JFL why is there an official incels.is twitter :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Also, @rafaelvicuna3 I salute you youngcel you put yourself out there way more than most of us and take way more bullets than us anonymouscels.

IT cucks are grasping at straws.

Those faggots can suck my dick

JFL why is there an official incels.is twitter :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Also, @rafaelvicuna3 I salute you youngcel you put yourself out there way more than most of us and take way more bullets than us anonymouscels.

He’s one of my faves.

LOL i am on that list amazing, that shit looks like a jew to kill list fucking nazies liberals

these are the people who supposedly have better lives than us. :lul: