Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL got rejected by a sub 5 girl

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
my mom has been bothering me non stop to finally get a girl, and i said to her that it is not caused by lack of trying and she said i should approach a girl from our church because she knew her parents and they also wanted her to finally get a guy since she was single.

i approached that ugly acne girl from my church, just asked if she would like to go out someday that kinda crap, i got hit with the old "sorry i got a boyfriend" :lul::lul::lul:
NAH YOU DONT!:lul::lul::lul::lul:

the look of disgust she gave was like i killed her dog or something LMAO!

Blackpill rule number 666: remember approaching a sub 5 girls is worse than approaching a stacy, stacy has plenty of chads fucking her so she will just kindly reject you while a sub 5 girl does not have chad fucking her, so the only dopamine hit she has is rejecting guys above or on her level, when a sub 5 men approches a sub 5 girl he reminds her that this is the only type of guy she can get and it infuriates her to know that the chad that fucks her stacy friends will always ghost her.

SUB5 WHORES ARE THE MOST ENTITLED OF THEM ALL

Blackpill rule number 666: remember approaching a sub 5 girls is worse than approaching a stacy, stacy has plenty of chads fucking her so she will just kindly reject you while a sub 5 girl does not have chad fucking her, so the only dopamine hit she has is rejecting guys above or on her level, when a sub 5 men approches a sub 5 girl he reminds her that this is the only type of guy she can get and it infuriates her to know that the chad that fucks her stacy friends will always ghost her.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

My parents had never told to try get a woman even once in my life.

The most brutal rejections I’ve gotten have all been from ugly girls.
NOT ONLY THAT BUT THEY GIVE YOU DISGUSTED EXPRESSION AND WHISPER FOR EVEN WALKING PAST THEM. DISGUSTING WHORES

Stacey knows she's hot. So if an inkwell shoots his shot it's just slightly amusing to her, nothing more.

Goblina knows she's not hot, that's why it's somewhere between a slap in the face and a prison sentence to her when the first guy who's approached her in 12 months is incel tier.

Foids get really pissed when they get approached by sub 5 men, because in their mind:
Oh no, this cannot be, does he really think he has a chance with me, I am really that low :foidSoy:

Try harder inkwell

This happened to me last week. Makes me want to put a gun in my mouth (in videogame ofc) :kys:

Foids get really pissed when they get approached by sub 5 men, because in their mind:
Oh no, this cannot be, does he really think he has a chance with me, I am really that low :foidSoy:
Exactly :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:

Blackpill your mom

my mom has been bothering me non stop to finally get a girl, and i said to her that it is not caused by lack of trying and she said i should approach a girl from our church because she knew her parents and they also wanted her to finally get a guy since she was single.

i approached that ugly acne girl from my church, just asked if she would like to go out someday that kinda crap, i got hit with the old "sorry i got a boyfriend" :lul::lul::lul:

Wow

It's common for foids to lie about having a bf when they are asked out

based for trying

1 rejection is fine. 100 rejections is fine.

When we start going into the 15 yr mark of rejections, we then have a problem.

This.

I had almost the same experience.

Fs

Facts

Stacey knows she's hot. So if an inkwell shoots his shot it's just slightly amusing to her, nothing more.

Goblina knows she's not hot, that's why it's somewhere between a slap in the face and a prison sentence to her when the first guy who's approached her in 12 months is incel tier.

I swear that this is true. I've actually asked many, many sub 5s out and it only worked once, but the girls was like no thanks at the end of our "date". There is something in their brains that says "I can do batter" whenever she meets a possible suitor.
Women are that way and stats prove it, when they gain sexual experience they become more and more untouchable.

Social media has disillusioned women so much even the sub5 toilets are ending up acting like that. Sounds brutal