Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got so sick, lost 15 pounds in 5 days lol

Tellem-T

Tellem-T

Banned
-
JFL at I was reaching the peaking part of my customized training program and I got hit with the worst flu, returned the the gym lost almost all my strength but mainted some size though,

JFL at my luck, now I have to rebuild and peak again. Just venting

Thanks for listening

Welcome back habibi. I am actually gonna start hitting the gym, I am an underweightcel, weighing 141 lbs / 64 kg. I want to get a lean body at 160 lbs. It is gonna take me some time but hopefully I will get there within a year.

Welcome back habibi. I am actually gonna start hitting the gym, I am an underweightcel, weighing 141 lbs / 64 kg. I want to get a lean body at 160 lbs. It is gonna take me some time but hopefully I will get there within a year.

GL

And always remember to eat clean, train hard and never give up

Follow a structured program and always keep getting better by educating yourself

GL

And always remember to eat clean, train hard and never give up

Follow a structured program and always keep getting better by educating yourself

I shall do this. I will follow the program the guy did whose body I want to have.

JFL at I was reaching the peaking part of my customized training program and I got hit with the worst flu, returned the the gym lost almost all my strength but mainted some size though,

JFL at my luck, now I have to rebuild and peak again. Just venting

Thanks for listening
Fuck it. Roidcel and fuck regressions

What you are unbanned???