Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got turbomogged today while buying groceries

fuck_ITcucks

fuck_ITcucks

The only thing I could do was even the score
-
I'm 5'9" so I get mogged a lot..... But today I came across this group of kids, they must've been around 15-20 years old (I'm a fucking worthless 27yo virgin btw), and literally all but one of them height mogged me, including one foid. I was destroyed. What the fuck man, I hate it when zoomers mog me.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

How much of the mogging? 3 inches?

probably, i think because of the chad-selection these days people are taller. i think people back in the early 1900's were shorter because of monogamy. my opinion though, could be wrong. i just dont think we are getting taller because of bullshit like "evolution" or "better nutrition" when humans have been devolving and eating worse than 100 years ago.

probably, i think because of the chad-selection these days people are taller. i think people back in the early 1900's were shorter because of monogamy. my opinion though, could be wrong. i just dont think we are getting taller because of bullshit like "evolution" or "better nutrition" when humans have been devolving and eating worse than 100 years ago.
I am a 5'10 (morning) zoomercel

Wear lifts. Probabaly biggest ROI at 5’9”

i've learned it's kinda pointless to compare looks if they have a group and you're a lone autist. too big of a difference in status and opportunities.
it would be nice to have friends that aren't shitheads or 30 y/o boomers who never do anything.

one guy and one FOID mogged me by about 1 inch, and there was another guy with them who mogged me by 3 inches :feelsrope:

Imagine getting turbomogged while being 5'9". Clown world, really.

I can see how younger students of the new generation, in middle school, are already taller than me (I'm 5'4"). It really sucks so your story is not surprising. It sure is sad, though.

one guy and one FOID mogged me by about 1 inch, and there was another guy with them who mogged me by 3 inches :feelsrope:
brutal.i am 5'8 so 60% of women and 90% of man mog me in height.I live in london and i am not kidding when i make that statement.

it would be nice to have friends that aren't shitheads or 30 y/o boomers who never do anything.
as an oldcel, that kinda depends on the mentality. people who settle down and become "boomers" by 30 are usually betabuxers who can't wait to be old. some of them even marry a used up single mom and identify as old people straight out of uni. chads usually party and shit for longer, and so do redpillers even though they're unsuccessul copers

1 inch isn't really a turbo mog. 4-5 inches is a turbomog

brutal.i am 5'8 so 60% of women and 90% of man mog me in height.I live in london and i am not kidding when i make that statement.
brutal. they'd probably mog me too, i mean the difference is just one inch. by how much though?

Wear lifts. Probabaly biggest ROI at 5’9”
im not so sure about lifts boyo, like is it healthy in the long run to walk with that shit? i've been thinking about finding shoes which add as much height as possible (i wear some shitty NBs right now lmao)

I hate walking into a group of people

1 inch isn't really a turbo mog. 4-5 inches is a turbomog
yeah but when they're way younger than you, and you're mogged by 3 people at once including a foid, it feels like a turbomog

yeah but when they're way younger than you, and you're mogged by 3 people at once including a foid, it feels like a turbomog
I once went outside with lifts and shoes (5'11 total) and got heightmogged by a Slavic foid who by an inch or two while she was wearing converse.

I once went outside with lifts and shoes (5'11 total) and got heightmogged by a Slavic foid who by an inch or two while she was wearing converse.
holy fuck.......... erfuel

holy fuck.......... erfuel
Well since I am a chink and she is a slav. So I account for racial differences. Beyond over if you get heightmogged by your own family.

like, usually, the main things i'm insecure about are having a recessed chin, thin wrists, and these days due to my emotional state, acne and bloatedness as well as a shitty haircut, which, along with my age, makes me look like a betabuxer dad who has given up on his appearance, except i'm alone. that really exasperates me. but when im heightmogged its like all of that doesnt even matter, bc feeling short makes me feel like i'm a joke
Well since I am a chink and she is a slav. So I account for racial differences. Beyond over if you get heightmogged by your own family.
brutal racepill tbh

Try being 5”6 bro 12 year old girls are taller than me it’s over man.

Nutrition does matter a lot for height, though.

I can't remember where I had read this, but I vaguely recall that genetics intervenes for up to 30% of height, for whatever that means.

some of them even marry a used up single mom and identify as old people straight out of uni.
fucking brutal i've witnessed this and way too close for comfort

Lol mark my word zoomers WILL be the Chad/incel generation. I know all generations/societys in history have had Chads and incels but this is next level shit. Zoomers are fucking crazy, i mean LOOK at TikTok for god's sake. ONLYFANS. Guys paying 2 weeks wages for FEET PICS. i honestly wouldn't be surprised if non male model men were issued curfews, segregated from women always, and jailed for staring at them for too long.

Lol mark my word zoomers WILL be the Chad/incel generation. I know all generations/societys in history have had Chads and incels but this is next level shit. Zoomers are fucking crazy, i mean LOOK at TikTok for god's sake. ONLYFANS. Guys paying 2 weeks wages for FEET PICS. i honestly wouldn't be surprised if non male model men were issued curfews, segregated from women always, and jailed for staring at them for too long.
brutal

Nutrition does matter a lot for height, though.

I can't remember where I had read this, but I vaguely recall that genetics intervenes for up to 30% of height, for whatever that means.
the reason i dont really believe stuff like that, is because ive had numerous friends grow up to be so tall but they ate like shit [diet of chips and sweets/alchohol] whereas i ate amazing and had home cooked meals my whole life, organic food, little sugar, and i am 5'11. who really knows though.... i do think if you are african teir starved you wont grow. you need to be able to atleast eat calories.
Try being 5”6 bro 12 year old girls are taller than me it’s over man.
i am really sorry to hear that.

Last edited:
brutal. they'd probably mog me too, i mean the difference is just one inch. by how much though?

im not so sure about lifts boyo, like is it healthy in the long run to walk with that shit? i've been thinking about finding shoes which add as much height as possible (i wear some shitty NBs right now lmao)
I’m 5’9” and wear naturally thick soles running shoes. They’re made to be comfortable. And I add a half in insole. I walk just fine, shins don’t get painfully pumped after walking for a block. And I’ve been wearing them exclusively for probabaly 2 years now. I haven’t had any problems.. Just don’t go crazy with the 1”+ insoles

the reason i dont really believe stuff like that, is because ive had numerous friends grow up to be so tall but they ate like shit [diet of chips and sweets/alchohol] whereas i ate amazing and had home cooked meals my whole life, organic food, little sugar, and i am 5'11. who really knows though.... i do think if you are african teir starved you wont grow. you need to be able to atleast eat calories.

You know what, I'm getting skeptical about this too.

It is true that you can't grow properly if you are malnourished, but who is malnourished in developed countries nowadays ? Very few people.

I've also just recently learned about how genetic mutations like Marfan syndrome or some chromosomal anomalies can directly make someone taller. Of course, you don't have to have these anomalies in order to be tall, but clearly these diseases show how genetic factors are efficient at producing tall phenotypes.

You know what, I'm getting skeptical about this too.

It is true that you can't grow properly if you are malnourished, but who is malnourished in developed countries nowadays ? Very few people.

I've also just recently learned about how genetic mutations like Marfan syndrome or some chromosomal anomalies can directly make someone taller. Of course, you don't have to have these anomalies in order to be tall, but clearly these diseases show how genetic factors are efficient at producing tall phenotypes.
yea, i mean even poverty tier homes, the kids still get thousands of calories a day. back in the "olden" times, youd be lucky to eat once a day.

I've had almost the exact same experience right down to letter. It's no good man I know.