Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got weed. Is it a good cope? Also how to hide it

It's an amazing cope for me

@DarkStarDown

Yes don’t overdo it though. I’ve been doing it for months and still get high from just a few drags

Yes don’t overdo it though. I’ve been doing it for months and still get high from just a few drags
I've done it once before was acting high. How do I make sure that doesn't happen

@DarkStarDown
Kek funny I was tagged in this right as I was rolling one up.

But basically, don't overdo it & do stuff such as listen to music, watch shows, etc. while on it.

Don't overdo it though, just a few times max a week

if you need secrecy, see if you can get an oil cartridge and pen instead of smoking actual weed in the flower form

The only downside is that smoking the actual weed feels way better, you feel it more throughout the body

good pfp

DELTA-9 THCA IS FEDERALLY LEGAL IN THE USA (assuming you are from USA?)

i dont know why most people dont know this, you can just buy weed online and ship it to your door even if you are under 18
its the same exact thing as "regular weed"
its a good cope if you dont have paranoid tendencies like i do
why do you need to hide a plant, its no different than an energy drink, one makes you awake and one makes you chill

sory i just woke up and read ur title as how to get weed

idk how to smoke it i'd probably cough my lungs out and die

Hide it in your closet somewhere

if you need secrecy, see if you can get an oil cartridge and pen instead of smoking actual weed in the flower form

The only downside is that smoking the actual weed feels way better, you feel it more throughout the body
A did get a pen

good pfp

DELTA-9 THCA IS FEDERALLY LEGAL IN THE USA (assuming you are from USA?)

i dont know why most people dont know this, you can just buy weed online and ship it to your door even if you are under 18
its the same exact thing as "regular weed"
its a good cope if you dont have paranoid tendencies like i do
why do you need to hide a plant, its no different than an energy drink, one makes you awake and one makes you chill
It's a pen and because my parents would t like it

By not being a youngfag.

It's a pen and because my parents would t like it
Be careful with those man because some people sell bullshit cartridges of fake shit that's not even weed and it can actually fuck up your lungs. Not to fearmonger but just be sure it's a legit supplier and not homemade bs.

Oils dont tend to smell as bad compared to smoking flower, so you should be good just blowing outside a window with a fan going.