Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Gotta do some homework today

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
But have absolutely no motivation whatsoever to do it. I just want to sit around playing vidya and watching youtube. I've given up on trying; I just don't have the energy, anymore. :fuk:

I had an essay for a course that was worth 10% but I didn't bother doing it:forcedsmile:. It was due 4 days ago.

I've got to study some mathematics for an upcoming exam in March, but ask me if I have any energy...

I had an essay for a course that was worth 10% but I didn't bother doing it:forcedsmile:. It was due 4 days ago.
I have to make a powerpoint presentation for a homework assignment. I'm thinking I'm just going to do a google dump into a few slides and call it a day. :feelskek:

I have to make a powerpoint presentation for a homework assignment. I'm thinking I'm just going to do a google dump into a few slides and call it a day. :feelskek:
Seems easy.

Sort of called in sick for half the day today ... Katowice is on full force and I came down with a bad case of Tastosis.

i did that last semester. would h ave had an A if i did it. fuck school man

i did that last semester. would h ave had an A if i did it. fuck school man
I have an option of not making that course be included into my GPA so I'm going to do that. There's a limit to it though and this is my last one.

I’m failing a class that I need to graduate and haven’t been studying or doing my work in that class at all. I’ve been missing many assignments

I’m failing a class that I need to graduate and haven’t been studying or doing my work in that class at all. I’ve been missing many assignments
That's what I did when I first went to college, and wound up just barely graduating. My academic advisor told me on multiple occasions that I need to bring my GPA up or I would be kicked out of the school; I graduated with a GPA that was literally right on the cusp of getting me kicked out.

Now, I'm in my last semester and have a very high GPA, so it's kind of feeding into my lack of motivation, because I figure I can take the hit, even though I really shouldn't. But I also don't want to do this assignment, or even finish my final semester. :fuk:

That's what I did when I first went to college, and wound up just barely graduating. My academic advisor told me on multiple occasions that I need to bring my GPA up or I would be kicked out of the school; I graduated with a GPA that was literally right on the cusp of getting me kicked out.

Now, I'm in my last semester and have a very high GPA, so it's kind of feeding into my lack of motivation, because I figure I can take the hit, even though I really shouldn't. But I also don't want to do this assignment, or even finish my final semester. :fuk:
Just finish it if you’ve already made it this far

Just finish it if you’ve already made it this far
Bro, I can't. The mental block is too strong, and the material to research is far too dry. Plus, I don't even want to work in this field, anymore; I lost interest. I want to go back to software engineering. I felt much more comfortable in that field. :fuk:

Bro, I can't. The mental block is too strong, and the material to research is far too dry. Plus, I don't even want to work in this field, anymore; I lost interest. I want to go back to software engineering. I felt much more comfortable in that field. :fuk:
Brutal

Plus, the JBW shit that's been going on tonight has got me so angry I can't focus on anything right now! :feelsohgod:

I shouldn't have logged on, today. Oh, the things I learn in hindsight. :fuk:

Plus, the JBW shit that's been going on tonight has got me so angry I can't focus on anything right now! :feelsohgod:

I shouldn't have logged on, today. Oh, the things I learn in hindsight. :fuk:
I understand what u mean