Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee grandma at 36 years old

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...volved-worlds-hottest-grandmother-debate.html

The (Granny) Ashes: English nanna, 36, who spent $26,000 on plastic surgery says she is the 'world's hottest grandmother'... and claims Australian model, 47, 'is no competition' - so who do YOU pick?

• Two grandmothers from Australia and England have both laid claim to title of 'world's hottest grandmother'
  • Carrie Hilton, 36, a brunette from the U.K, became a grandma in January and has 12,000 Instagram followers
  • Gina Stewart, 47, a blonde bombshell from Australia, has three adult kids and 75,000 fans on social media
  • Both women have been dubbed the 'world's hottest grandma', but Ms Hilton claims: 'There's no competition'

Arby%E2%80%99s-Unveils-New-Half-Pound-Roast-Beef-Sandwiches-678x381.jpg

1l61qh.jpg

ArbysMeatMountain-104.jpg

meat-mountain3.jpg

Last edited:
Always appreciate you taking to time to quote the linked article in the actual post, Ritalin. :feelsokman:

Ms. Hilton is way hotter

my grandma was around that age when my mom had me and i still have a living a great grandma

>tfw grandmothers are younger than you

ngl those sandwiches are making me hungry

I remember an age when grandmothers used to actually be old.

You have to be a slut and raise a slut to become a 36 year old grandmother.

kek

She gave birth to her daughter at 19, her daughter gave birth at 17. Saved you a click and a read.

Doesn't really seem that far of a deviation for the norm historically. Apparently the world's youngest grandmother today is 23. The world record for youngest grandmother is 17.
I remember an age when grandmothers used to actually be old.

Old to you maybe. Women tend to become grandmothers in their 40s. You remember your grandmother when she is in her 50s at least.

Last edited:
You have to be a slut and raise a slut to become a 36 year old grandmother.
Well I mean they are female, so...
Old to you maybe. Women tend to become grandmothers in their 40s. You remember your grandmother when she is in her 50s at least
65 ish for me...

Better than than having ancient parents, trust me

hmm maybe you guys are right about JB being prime breeding age.. YEAH NO.

dailyroastbeef.co.uk

soon you'll see 30 year old grandmothers but then I bet this was more common in the past

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back