Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel GrAY essay #2 :Sympathy for the bullied

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
Especially school shooters

I find it disgusting and comedic that people who claim to be on the side of the opressed or who are patriots or right-wing in any way generally condone the actions of school shooters while at the same time they:

• Call for a revolution/counter-revolution (reaction)
    • especially communists who take the right from the indyvidual to violently fight society but give themselves the casus beli of starting an civil war when the times comes.
  • Are members of some loosely organized or organized group that uses violence against their opponents. Including other methods that we use the word "Doxing" for.
  • Celebrate (by inventing ways of idealization, especially in literature) acts of terrorism as long as they're historically contextualised to justify calling the poeple who took part in them "partisans" and "freedom fighter" etc. Providing a incentive to do it again even when the method requieres what is seen as pure barbarism e.g War.
  • Misuse the concept of freedom to legitimize implementing a condition (the picture of the world their ideology paints) that guarantees said "freedom", its a manifestation of the order, not a doctrine on which the system is based fundamentally.
    • Don't let yourself become the slave by their decree.
  • Belong to the class of humans who are positive just ignore them and they'll stop attitude will work.
  • Themselves apply the same schematic but situations where the scale is smaller thus the size of the practical outcome aesthethically differs greatly, but in reality they belong to the same category as school shooters - people who had enough, stood up and took revenge because they were truly alone and backstabbed or had an mental issue.
Disclaimer: True, an injustice like murder delivered by the bullied victim to those who never made contact or didn't know about the condition of the victim is just as evil as the crimes and prejudice faced by the victim throughout the time that the victim faced violence in his enviroment.

If you get bullied lightly for a long period of time, its morally good to counter with proportional force back or greater force because every instance of when you got bullied is a inequity on their account to paid back and you can decide how much you want them to suffer in that one event or series of events. (Thou its better to do it once and properly so that the enemy won't have the strength to pose a threat anymore)

If people around ignore that you're abused, then it means that society lied to you about its relationships with cases like yours, thus you have no obligation to follow its administrative paths to end your hard situation and you may pursuit your own initiative.

" 'The specific political distinction to which political actions and motives can be reduced is that between friend and enemy. " you know the drill

The left made many of the heads of black terrorist orgs professors in political fields, even those caught shooting/bombing someone
The trans school shooter was counted as one of the victims by the left before the manifesto was out. could've just read "I love killing" 500 times but still a victim of circumstance / unfair treatment.
Haiti slaughtered it's white upper class, an event during which many women and children were raped and slain. not sure if you find a single line about that in the wikipedia entry. but it was justified, after all, they were oppressed and treated as second class citizens. they had to fight back or stay oppressed. can't make an omlette without cracking some eggs

don't think incels will ever be seen from such a sympathetic perspective, but over time I hope, especially as more and more men are faced with the reality of the modern sexual market, that there will be some recognition of how disadvantaged men are in the modern world

I find it disgusting and comedic that people who claim to be on the side of the opressed or who are patriots or right-wing in any way generally condone the actions of school shooters while at the same time they:
Do you mean 'condemn'?

I'm not sure that this argument is entirely relevant. I do agree that people are ridiculous about school shootings and crime, and you will find the same feminists hand-wringing about rape one day and applauding jail rape the next. Still, I'm not sure about the exact argument.

Firstly, you say that people are still evil for shooting up people who aren't the bullies. That happens in most school shootings. So I think you're conceding the point there.

Also, when people try to justify or explain revolution, terrorism, etc., they are generally arguing that the act serves a noble/understandable cause or is part of an ongoing struggle between factions. They don't necessarily say it's OK to kill people in 'revenge,' or due to 'inequities,' without an overarching goal beyond killing them. That kind of vigilantism is often prohibited by law. I think that a better argument would be from circumstances, eg. Palestinian terrorism is almost inevitable due to their oppression by Israel (many leftoids will agree with this, except uber-Zionists), and likewise bullied people forced into a corner can be expected to lash out.

Further, violence generally follows its own laws, and that it's done for a 'good cause' doesn't always matter. For instance, in Russia, they had a revolution to 'liberate' the masses, and it ended up bringing about a totalitarian regime. Plenty of soldiers for 'good' causes have committed atrocities while caught up in battle. In practice, a civil war is an orgy of violence, which will affect many children and non-combatants as well. Since it's what they want, they don't have great grounds for getting so horrified at a single school shooting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back