Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Great, another fucking roastie that mocks us.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
This doesn't need to be explained.

Who the fuck cares? some random roast beef making a youtube video to get atention from betas

Who the fuck cares? some random roast beef making a youtube video to get atention from betas
True enough but her voice makes me want to gouge out my eyes with my thumbs.

I hate that they benefit off the platform.

American whores voices make me want to kill them. In minecraft

I couldn't watch more than 10 seconds of this. Her voice makes me uncomfortable.

All these roast beef lipped skanks on youtube need to get a fuckin life. They tell us to get a life, meanwhile they spend their free time stalking us ... JFL !

lmao her icon in corner is landwhale foid like every fucking foid that posts on IT is a whle JFL memes write themselves, never take these fuckers seriously

lmao her icon in corner is landwhale foid like every fucking foid that posts on IT is a whle JFL memes write themselves, never take these fuckers seriously
Thought she was a tumblrina because of that icon ngl.

See they're always gonna portray all of us in a bad light. Idc tbh, here's a controversial anti-women picture that would probably get featured

NSFW

The fact that those channels that just read reddit on youtube exist pisses me off more tbh.

True enough but her voice makes me want to gouge out my eyes with my thumbs.

So why post the video? Or watch the video? Why not just ignore it?

I simply can't, it bothers me way too much because of the ignorance that she shows in the video.

Right, so if you can't ignore it, you should do something about it. Address her and her ignorance.

Right, so if you can't ignore it, you should do something about it. Address her and her ignorance.
If I were to message her saying that I'm an incel and she has no research or facts on anything that she has said, she would either make a video about it or simply block me. I could also be exposed by her fucking "fanbase". Foids, regardless of size get all sorts of protection and white knights up her ass.

If I were to message her saying that I'm an incel and she has no research or facts on anything that she has said, she would either make a video about it or simply block me. I could also be exposed by her fucking "fanbase". Foids, regardless of size get all sorts of protection and white knights up her ass.

Let her make a video. That's part of the discussion. Let yourself be "exposed." That's part of the discussion. Go and have the fights, that's the least you can do to do something about this.

Let her make a video. That's part of the discussion. Let yourself be "exposed." That's part of the discussion. Go and have the fights, that's the least you can do to do something about this.
Thanks for the advice. I'll try to communicate with her, but I doubt she'll understand.

she looks like 40yo single mom

there is almost never attractive or young girls who cares about incels

I made the comment on her video, I'm not expecting any positive responses from the comment section.

JFL, shes also holding the knife backwards. KEK

OP, why did you change your profile pic? The smug chick looked better imo.

OP, why did you change your profile pic? The smug chick looked better imo.
I just felt like changing my profile picture, I'll try to find a picture of my waifu that shows off the same smugness level as before.

op is a foid self promoting her roast beef flaps. fuck off

ugly cunt has to use filters and fake up to appear prettier

Why does she have the "randumb!!!!!!111111111111" humour at the age of 40, JFL but why?
From what I've seen, milennials seem to mentally age a lot slower than most other people, hence why they're into comics and collect those Pop figurines.

From what I've seen, millennials seem to mentally age a lot slower than most other people, hence why they're into comics and collect those Pop figurines.
Millennials are morons you're not wrong. Their mental age is 14-15 years old while their physical body is like 35-40 years old.

Fat landwhale roastie which I already suspected.

She put no effort at all into that video

I dont get it
420 means weed and lots of normalfags think its fucking hilarious. This also means on April 20th, all the normalfags pull out their bongs and weed bags and start smoking weed.

And you give them views, at least host it somewhere else.

Roastie... Mocks me...
Mockery like this has worth of fart

Fuuuuck. I tought she was a satcy or something. Thats just low tier landwhale fuck.

This video is funny. Shes seething after each post :lul::lul::lul:

The fact that those channels that just read reddit on youtube exist pisses me off more tbh.
Yeah, of course if you read a bunch of cherry picked posts it's going to make any site look bad. Combine that with the fact that we're not PC and that video is the result.

IT won't touch anything that doesn't fit their preconceived notions about us.
She put no effort at all into that video