Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy GREAT BIG FAT MASSIVE HUGE DISGUSTING PIG CREATURE explains what it thinks an "incel" is. It's all projection

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Hideous, GIGANTIC, HUMONGOUS LANDWHALE, MONSTROSITY tells us what an incel is.
It's hard to even notice the pretty girls feet with that ENORMOUS creature.

29867.jpg

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Hideous, GIGANTIC, HUMONGOUS LANDWHALE, MONSTROSITY tells us what an incel is.
Shitting machine should kill herself, So should skinny!

I believe this fat foid is one of them fat foids that wants chads, but they can’t get them. Lol

Jesus. What a beast

That vile and inhuman creature has no standing to criticize any of us on aesthetic grounds.

Call me Captain Ahab because I would put a harpoon in this white whale

Funny that she calls us losers. I'm the one who runs 5k and 10k races. At least I don't get fucking winded going up a flight of stairs. I doubt this foid could even walk properly without assistance.

Also take notice how the only negative stereotype that is commonly sent towards incels that she didn't mention was being FAT. Probably because she didn't want to seem like a hypocrite but she did anyways. She was there talking about incels consuming mountain dew and cheetos when she probably eats and drinks shit that is way more unhealthy than that every waking minute of her life.

She mentioned stank smell too. I bet there is a massive fucking stench between those fat rolls of hers that are probably never washed. If she spent one day as a male she would he instantly considered an incel.

I believe this fat foid is one of them fat foids that wants chads, but they can’t get them. Lol
100% she is. She's pissed that she can't bang Chad and so takes out her fatty rage on incels like us because she perceives us to be below her socially, which we are. But physically and mentally we are far above her. Even the fatttest users here could probably outrun her. Not to mention, I would bet that many of us here are underweight rather than overweight.

Most of this was her describing herself

Last edited:
JFL thanks for the spoiler warning brocel :feelsokman:, that thing is absolutely fucking disgusting :feelsugh::feelshaha::feelswhere::feelspuke:

Last edited:
First of all, I want to lick soles and suck on toes. I dont fkn care if its an incel trait.

Its funny how an ugly landwhale can get laid daily to the point of narcissism while I as a fit man is still a virgin wizard.
Simps are the worst creatures and they will fuck any whale. Simps are the virus of this planet and we need a vaccine.

This fucking world is a joke. How the fuck can ugly landwhale women get laid while I cant. Hope hoomans get extinct soon enough (hoomans will get extinct, women in normal iq range are becoming asexual/poly whores/childless/abortion activists while low iq humans breed like rabbits and cant hold a functional society). Restart the progress.

Last edited:
damn what animal is that

kill it with fire (in call of duty: world at war)

She's projecting. Cheeto dust in our hands? Empty mountain dew cans? Maybe take a look in the mirror.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back