Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR great britain election

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
ukcels who are we voting for (assuming we can be bothered to leave the house)

although corbyn is an anti-white leftist, at least he would give me the opportunity to have more NEETbux. plus the kvetching from jews over this imaginary "threat" they see in him would be most amusing.

boris is supposedly a conservative but wants more migration and doesn't seem at all interested in protecting socially conservative issues.

In today's staged political farce you are only allowed to choose a progressive or progressive who is lagging 10 years behind

Always vote against the system tbh

Vote for the meme.

I want a second referendum. Don't care about the election i'll no doubt in in a hung parliament. Though it would be hilarious if Alexander Johnston got launched out on his arse. He's in a fairly safe conservative seat, but do not underestimate the disdain a lot of the populace have for this man.

ANtiWhiTE!1!

At least he's an antizionist.

Always vote against the system tbh
Cope if you don't believe the right is the system now. There is a reason every media outlet tries to paint Corbyn as a lunatic. :feelshaha: