Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Green Eyed Pakistani Stacey lusts hard for Aryan Chad (Curry/Sandcel do not Enter)

not 1 second was watched

My parents had moved from Pakistan so I repayed them by destroying our genetic lineage and dating the first white male i saw.

I was hoping he'd commit, but little did i know I was just being used as a fuck puppet because I'm an easy whore with an inferiority complex due to hating my own skin.
That sounds about right.

Pakistan is the capital of honor killing lol, over for the green-eyed girl tbh

Pakistan is the capital of honor killing lol, over for the green-eyed girl tbh
No, if you watched the video, they were happy about her boyfriend (the nerdy white normie, not the Chad).

Naturally she has a flock of thirsty guys surrounding her, but only wants Chad. Seriously, Chad lives like a harem anime protag.

Naturally she has a flock of thirsty guys surrounding her, but only wants Chad. Seriously, Chad lives like a harem anime protag.
Just exist mode for foids is brotal beyond belief

100% I have seen this happen with my own eyes. Many Muslim copers I know IRL think they can arrange marriage max out. well what do you know, big surprise waiting for em

How can you call her a Stacy when there's literally no picture/video of her. :lul:

He doesn't has a nordic pheno, he has a med pheno, lifefuel for meds

My parents had moved from Pakistan so I repayed them by destroying our genetic lineage and dating the first white male i saw.

I was hoping he'd commit, but little did i know I was just being used as a fuck puppet because I'm an easy whore with an inferiority complex due to hating my own skin.
every ethnic foid, 0 exceptions
She had her eyes on white chad the whole time and only "saved" him as an excuse to get noticed. If that some Paki kid named Babar, she would have went out of her way to make sure that he never notices her presence.
It's obviously fake and is supposed to be a heart-warming story where a girl chooses a nice guy who treats her right. over the jock she found sexually more attractive. The punchline is that she did it twice.

There is only one fat thing. She only chose him AGAIN because the Chad cheated on her. She also chose him the 1st time because he cheated on her with her best friend. If he didn't do that she would have never asked the nice guy to marry her and if she didn't remember, she wouldn't have done it this time either.

So how again is this story heart-warming? She didn't choose the nice guy immediately, only after the Chad cheated on her. But I guess to foids that is heart-warming LOL. Black pilling as fuck and foids suck at telling stories.

PS. Also notice how she treats the Chad compared to the nice guy? She wears her nicest dress and even lets him kiss her, while she shows up in a shitty t-shirt for the "nice" guy and he literally has to dine her like a queen.

The Chad was also dumb as fuck and said her eyes look like fucking algae. JFL. If you are Chad you can literally say fucking ANYTHING and foids will still want your dick. Also he behaved creepy all the damn time. That he immediately kissed her after school when she wore that dress? Creepy as fuck. Without a date, without anything, he simply fucking does it. Chad always escalates fast and foids love that shit. Very blackpilling cartoon. Fuck Foids. Disgusting creatures.
Ethnic foids don't hate themselves, they hate their kin. There is a fat difference. Somehow inside their brain they are able to dissociate themselves from their race and regard themselves as outside of it.

Self-hatred is a complex, deeper feeling and requires self-reflection. Foids aren't capable of that. You give them too much credit lol. To foids EVERYTHING is just an instrument to get Chad. They don't have true patriotism either. For them their race is just an accessory. You think any foid really cares about her damn nation?

Last edited:
100% I have seen this happen with my own eyes. Many Muslim copers I know IRL think they can arrange marriage max out. well what do you know, big surprise waiting for em
the blackpill?

How can you call her a Stacy when there's literally no picture/video of her. :lul:
green eyed pakistani that a white girl immedietly got jealous of her Cad wanted? Sounds stacy level to me tbh

meanwhile talibancels are dying for a shred of freedom and independence.

meanwhile talibancels are dying for a shred of freedom and independence.
I think the taliban are from afghanistan, and actually enemies of Pakistan.

>Pakistani
>Stacy

I think the taliban are from afghanistan, and actually enemies of Pakistan.
Got it. But honestly I see no difference between the people separated by fake borders implemented and made by white European devils .

It's like saying algerians-tunisians-moroccons are different people. Which is blatantly false.

I wish the old muslim khilafa comes back.

>Pakistani
>Stacy
there's attractive people of all races (except abbo).

Got it. But honestly I see no difference between the people separated by fake borders implemented and made by white European devils .

It's like saying algerians-tunisians-moroccons are different people. Which is blatantly false.

I wish the old muslim khilafa comes back.
tbh, borders always existed, it just used to be of kingdoms and empires in the past.

tbh, borders always existed, it just used to be of kingdoms and empires in the past.
Islamic border were different. Sure you have different kingdoms. Empires.even different sect rulers but none of that meant anything. All were part of the same entity working as one. Living wherever you wanna live with no headache. Dignified based on your piousness as a man of God. Most importantly they weren't weak or easily bullied into submission and watchin their women turned against them.

It's a tough life filled with daily struggle but simple and meaningful. And I'd gladly exchange it with my current lifestyle.

All were part of the same entity working as one.
Cope

It's a tough life filled with daily struggle but simple and meaningful. And I'd gladly exchange it with my current lifestyle.
Ted Kaczynski - Wikipedia

Cope. The africans expanded the khilafa on Europe and founded andlusia. The turkic tribes kept the eastern Europeans out of the kjilafa borders and brought the mongols to their end. The persians advanced economy and sicence . The indians brought many imported goods and redifned middle eastern culture with their own. Many muslim scholars originated from Pakistan/Afghanistan/india. Arabs crushed any rebellious acts and kept the unity. Only western revisionist scum will deny the islamic unity at the time.

He was right about many things with an extraordinary IQ . Keep shilling for your overlords.

These foids should be the first to get put in the oven

Cope. The africans expanded the khilafa on Europe and founded andlusia. The turkic tribes kept the eastern Europeans out of the kjilafa borders and brought the mongols to their end. The persians advanced economy and sicence . The indians brought many imported goods and redifned middle eastern culture with their own. Many muslim scholars originated from Pakistan/Afghanistan/india. Arabs crushed any rebellious acts and kept the unity. Only western revisionist scum will deny the islamic unity at the time.

He was right about many things with an extraordinary IQ . Keep shilling for your overlords.
Just because they were prosperous in their own right, it doesn't mean they were all unified with one another.
The only people that were able to enjoy other cultures from different places back then were merchants and people like that.

Just because they were prosperous in their own right, it doesn't mean they were all unified with one another.
The only people that were able to enjoy other cultures from different places back then were merchants and people like that.
Cope yet again

Iraq (Baghdad) was as diverse as modern day Europe kek . (Andlusia) spain and north africa where whites and blacks lived together as muslims.christians and ethnic jews intermarrying one another. Lands filled with so much mutts they found their way into the future British royals. Charlotte of Mecklenburg.

We don't need to talk about the holy land under islamic rule. It's well known.

Mamluk (Egypt) was a land of slaves from all over the world. Especially slavs and turks who became kings and rulers. More multiracial multicultural kigndoms existed during the islamic khalfa rule than homogenous ones.

Bulgarian Muslim ruler sent a letter for the muslim khilafa asking for islamic scholars to teach them about islam ans Arabic. The khilafa sent ibn fadhlan who thanks to him. Thr viking shit age was documented properly. But that's besides the point. The khilafa made sure all lands under their control was to learn about islam through scholars amd arab culture. So even if the isloated groups had no acceses to other cultures. Those cultures were brought to them through not only merchants. But teachers and other rulers.

LITERALLY the only diffrence you can find people fighting about was their religious sects and who should've been a new khalifa. And even that was a minor problem that never plagued the muslim leaders with conflict.

Boarders existed only to help appointed governors know their territories and legal jurisdiction.

When one kingdom was short on men power or was weakend it'll seek other Islamic kingdoms for help. All which were under obedience of the khilafa in the middle east.

When andlusia was first conquered. The general who conquered it tariq ibn zaiad and the governor of north africa fought for power. in the end none of the two had the final call without the khilafa approval.

Idk whay unity is to you. But to me different groups that live under one banner and would die for the same cause and accept others that only few dacdes ago would've been considered immortal enemies..that's unity to me. Under islam.

Only when the sickness of nationalism thanks to the west arose in their land did muslims get conquered. Even the ottoman empire at its lowest was keeping the people togther as one even though they halted scientific progresses . As the saying goes in the muslim world :

"Only a true muslim with a heart will miss the days of the ottomans. Only a moron want them back" .

Cope yet again

Iraq (Baghdad) was as diverse as modern day Europe kek . (Andlusia) spain and north africa where whites and blacks lived together as muslims.christians and ethnic jews intermarrying one another. Lands filled with so much mutts they found their way into the future British royals. Charlotte of Mecklenburg.

We don't need to talk about the holy land under islamic rule. It's well known.

Mamluk (Egypt) was a land of slaves from all over the world. Especially slavs and turks who became kings and rulers. More multiracial multicultural kigndoms existed during the islamic khalfa rule than homogenous ones.

Bulgarian Muslim ruler sent a letter for the muslim khilafa asking for islamic scholars to teach them about islam ans Arabic. The khilafa sent ibn fadhlan who thanks to him. Thr viking shit age was documented properly. But that's besides the point. The khilafa made sure all lands under their control was to learn about islam through scholars amd arab culture. So even if the isloated groups had no acceses to other cultures. Those cultures were brought to them through not only merchants. But teachers and other rulers.

LITERALLY the only diffrence you can find people fighting about was their religious sects and who should've been a new khalifa. And even that was a minor problem that never plagued the muslim leaders with conflict.

Boarders existed only to help appointed governors know their territories and legal jurisdiction.

When one kingdom was short on men power or was weakend it'll seek other Islamic kingdoms for help. All which were under obedience of the khilafa in the middle east.

When andlusia was first conquered. The general who conquered it tariq ibn zaiad and the governor of north africa fought for power. in the end none of the two had the final call without the khilafa approval.

Idk whay unity is to you. But to me different groups that live under one banner and would die for the same cause and accept others that only few dacdes ago would've been considered immortal enemies..that's unity to me. Under islam.

Only when the sickness of nationalism thanks to the west arose in their land did muslims get conquered. Even the ottoman empire at its lowest was keeping the people togther as one even though they halted scientific progresses . As the saying goes in the muslim world :

"Only a true muslim with a heart will miss the days of the ottomans. Only a moron want them back" .

And so on.

Cope yet again

Persians [shia] . Maghul [sunni] conflict.

Siege of hart was a proxy fueld conflict between two sects influenced by external non muslim powers.

The hotaki were minority sunnis majority suffism. They wanted to expand their through ottoman lands. Sufis wanted more control of their neighbouring sunni territories.

Timur literally invaded his neighbours unprovoked. He even wanted to bring back the mongolian empire . Imagine telling a jew you wanna bring back nazi Germany KNOWING what the mongols did to house of wisdom and muslims in Baghdad. The man had nothing to do with islam. If you knew anything about the man is that he's controversial on the Islamic world.

Savafid were twelver shia. Yet again another sect conflict.

Notice how most all these conflicts were part of the ottomans time. A time where the scholars and scientists BECAME a rare commodity and people confused with no leaders.

>>>>Only when the sickness of nationalism thanks to the west arose in their land did muslims get conquered. Even the ottoman empire at its lowest was keeping the people togther as one even though they halted scientific progresses . As the saying goes in the muslim world :

>>>"Only a true muslim with a heart will miss the days of the ottomans. Only a moron want them back" .

Cope yet again

Persians [shia] . Maghul [sunni] conflict.

Siege of hart was a proxy fueld conflict between two sects influenced by external non muslim powers.

The hotaki were minority sunnis majority suffism. They wanted to expand their through ottoman lands. Sufis wanted more control of their neighbouring sunni territories.

Timur literally invaded his neighbours unprovoked. He even wanted to bring back the mongolian empire . Imagine telling a jew you wanna bring back nazi Germany KNOWING what the mongols did to house of wisdom and muslims in Baghdad. The man had nothing to do with islam. If you knew anything about the man is that he's controversial on the Islamic world.

Savafid were twelver shia. Yet again another sect conflict.

Notice how most all these conflicts were part of the ottomans time. A time where the scholars and scientists BECAME a rare commodity and people confused with no leaders.

>>>>Only when the sickness of nationalism thanks to the west arose in their land did muslims get conquered. Even the ottoman empire at its lowest was keeping the people togther as one even though they halted scientific progresses . As the saying goes in the muslim world :

>>>"Only a true muslim with a heart will miss the days of the ottomans. Only a moron want them back" .
Keep coping, it was different nations fighting another. I never said had something to do with Islam, I said warfare exists between different nations. The most common reason for warfare is for control or resources, land, etc.

Turkish vs Persian wasnt a conflct between sunni and shia, they were trying to control land. Warfare like this existed for millenia.
The Mughals invaded the prior Turkic rulers before them in India as well, despite not being different religions.
Mughals and Persians were fighting for control of Kandahar because of it's strategic positions.
Timur was Sunni Muslim, which is proving my point that religion doesn't matter, it's all about political control between empires since the beginning.

Keep coping, it was different nations fighting another. I never said had something to do with Islam, I said warfare exists between different nations. The most common reason for warfare is for control or resources, land, etc
COPE. Moving the Goalpost That wasn't even your orignal point.
Like no shit. People fought for lands and resources. this is simply red herring .leading you to believe people who fight for X can't be Y .
Turkish vs Persian wasnt a conflct between sunni and shia, they were trying to control land. Warfare like this existed for millenia.
Then you know nothing it seems. Ismail I supporters considered him to be from the lineage of the prophet making him the rightfull true ruler according to them. these beliefs are still the held by shia who think alhsien was the rightful khilafa of the prophet.

This is such an ignorant thing to say. The control of land required control of people and their agreement to your side of belief.

It was for this reason al hashashin movement became a thing .
The Mughals invaded the prior Turkic rulers before them in India as well, despite not being different religions.

the Turk and Mughal states were not Muslim states; they were Indian states with components that were Central Asian, Iranian, and Islamic.

Babur formed a partnership with the ruler ismail I and reconquered parts of turkistan.

It is generally agreed that, as a Timurid, Babur was not only significantly influenced by the Persian culture, but also that his empire gave rise to the expansion of the persniate ethos in the Indian subcontinent.

Why did the larping sunni muslim ally themselves with shia I wonder LOL

Timur was Sunni Muslim, which is proving my point that religion doesn't matter, it's all about political control between empires since the beginning.
You don't know shit about the guy LMAO. You're right about two things. To him it was about political control and building an empire.

COPE. Moving the Goalpost That wasn't even your orignal point.

Like no shit. People fought for lands and resources. this is simply red herring .leading you to believe people who fight for X can't be Y .

Then you know nothing it seems. Ismail I supporters considered him to be from the lineage of the prophet making him the rightfull true ruler according to them. these beliefs are still the held by shia who think alhsien was the rightful khilafa of the prophet.

This is such an ignorant thing to say. The control of land required control of people and their agreement to your side of belief.

It was for this reason al hashashin movement became a thing .

the Turk and Mughal states were not Muslim states; they were Indian states with components that were Central Asian, Iranian, and Islamic.

Babur formed a partnership with the ruler ismail I and reconquered parts of turkistan.

It is generally agreed that, as a Timurid, Babur was not only significantly influenced by the Persian culture, but also that his empire gave rise to the expansion of the persniate ethos in the Indian subcontinent.

Why did the larping sunni muslim ally themselves with shia I wonder LOL

You don't know shit about the guy LMAO. You're right about two things. To him it was about political control and building an empire.
I'm not moving goalposts, your original comment was saying that Islamic community was unified living as one before the Europeans.
The fact of inter-sect violence in Islamic regions itself is evidence that this is not true.
You said no shit people fight for resources and land, but that backs up what I was originally saying. This was no different for Islamic groups.
Just because Sunni and Shia have historically had fights over control, doesn't mean any kingdom that is Sunni and another that is Shia will be fighting over those same reasons. Very rarely is that the reason for actual warfare, many times it's to save your own economy, spread your own influence as a monarch, solve disputes, etc.
As for India,what do you mean they were not Islamic states? Certainly they killed for Islam just like ISIS did, and even had a jizya tax on non Muslims.

Muslim brotherhood is gigacope, it just gave one Chad 4 wives, and all the incels went on jihads to kill to find pussy from other lands.

incredibly based, thnx for TL;DW

As a half sandcel, this was pure suifuel to me. No one has ever told me I look exotic in my entire life. But this bitch has white guys flocking to her. I hate this clown world.
Erbased

Had to quit it in 0:50 because I was starting to get mad.

They're a bit darker though, but I could't find someone with the same eye colour lol, maybe that's why I've never been called exotic. I think the more European looking you are, the better. Like a blue eyed cumskin with brown hair has better chances than a blonde haired one with brown eyes.

How to not be inkel: jbw
St. BlackOps2cel / Morgan Lahaye | Know Your Meme

They're a bit darker though, but I could't find someone with the same eye colour lol, maybe that's why I've never been called exotic. I think the more European looking you are, the better. Like a blue eyed cumskin with brown hair has better chances than a blonde haired one with brown eyes.
blond hair = over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back