Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Greenland - incel heaven?

they have cute noodlewhores
they have cute noodlewhores

Last edited:
Incel trait 5056: Moving to another country.

My kinda place to live, looks peaceful by the way

I live on a secluded, sparsely populated, naturally beautiful island with good internet connection and lots of neetbux.

I can confirm it would be a good fit for a lot of *cels.

Jfl no. I'm an ethnic truecel. I won't get any benefits by moving to grønland or any place in odinland as a ricecel

I can't fucking stand the cold. And there are plenty of ethnics here who wouldn't be able to tolerate it either.
Jfl at you if you are not a true "Nord"

Only for incel who decided "ist over". Else it just makes hard locationcel

Iceland is genuine [SuicideFuel]. I watched a video on what girls are like there (someone posted it here) and women there on average start fucking in their early teens. Online dating is widespread. It's also a highly feminist country. They also like guys (Chads) of other races or guys of different ethnicities. Wouldn't move there unless I was paid to.

Denmark is a very cucked country full of SJWs and feminazis so to be quite honest I would avoid Greenland, too.
Greenland has alot of "progressive politics"

Looks alright.

Fuck feminist cucked Greenland.

I want to move to Greenland/Iceland since I can think:cryfeels:.

Nature looks beautiful, remove libtards and cucks and maybe state will become beautiful as well

Why? It's cold and full of feminists and cucks.
You are right it is, but I actually like the coldness, also look at the beautiful nature and there are so few people living there.

No, thanks. The foids must be super attractive there since there are only pure whites and Asian-looking Eskimos.

I already had the experience of living in a cold white country and I prefer living here.

seems so nice. but would be boring at some point